Girl Found

This is somit I can never get my head around.

If you do something bad, rape somebody, abuse anyone, a kid or whatever, then surely, because you know you WILL be caught, it must be better to let them live because the difference in sentence will be massive. Surely killing them is the worst possible thing you could do.?

Warped people who have nothing to add to society so should be removed from it permanently in my opinion.

• Like 4

rake does anyone commit a crime thinking theyll get caught? course always the risk but whod do something knowing full well theyd be caught. Guess they think killing em would increase the chances of getting away with it. Or maybe its part of the power thing. f**k knows not something id even wanna try understand. Should bring back the death penalty for such animals how can they ever be normal and fit back into society and why should we give em a chance. Surprised no party has suggested capital punishment tbh.

Another murder in france nine year old child love to get hold of that b*****d .

I read it on the Daily Telegraph website, the poor child was taken yards away from her mother who saw her snatched.

Within an hour and a half she had been sexually assaulted and strangled to death.

The lowlife piece of scum is a pole who was waiting to go England at Calais.

Dare

Surely anyone nowadays thinking about doing something like this must KNOW they will be caught. The catch rate is so high for offences like this that you would have to be mad to think otherwise.

This isn`t sorting out some problem carefully and quietly, this is stealing a stranger off the street. The difference is that the effort put into finding the victim is huge due to media and public attention. Some lowlife that suddenly doesn`t show up isn`t going to get the same attention so you stand a better chance of getting away with it.

I would also say (controversially) that abusing a child is not as serious as killing one so does not get the same effort put into solving the crime.

You may get away with an assault, but you won`t get away with lifting someone and killing them. By this logic, killing them is the worst idea, I understand these people are not normal and don`t think rationally but sometimes you wonder why they don`t take the less drastic route.

But as normal, I would quite happily stand over scum like this and fire a shot into them with no remorse.

• Like 2