American Bulldog x Staff wanted

Guest ocs1867

Guest ocs1867

A friend owns a pig farm just outside Barnsley and has been reccomended to get an AmBull x Staff to help keep the pigs in order. Anyone know any pups knocking about?

Cheers.

Alex

Guest bitsa lurcher
A friend owns a pig farm just outside Barnsley and has been reccomended to get an AmBull x Staff to help keep the pigs in order. Anyone know any pups knocking about?

Cheers.

Alex

try www.adpost.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest leeann182

I know of a couple of people who have hybrid bitches available at the moment.

Johnson X Scott

8 weeks old, only bitches left.

Will vary in size due to breeding but generally Scott ab's haver a much higher drive, stamina and in my experience are easier to train (selective hearing I like to call it) but the Johnson line does put the size and wieght behind them. That's why they do so well at hog hunting.

If your interested I can send you the peoples number by PM.

Lee

• 3 months later...

Cheers.

Alex

i have 2 johnson bred bulldogs a breeding pair. 18 months old if interested call 07836682984 8):bye::D

Guest DogFaceKillah

a freind of mine just had a litter of old time bulldog x irish staff, the dam is top notch old time bulldog, the sire is physco storm lines irish blue, real athlectic dog real good dog pm for details if they appeal, 8 bitches 2 dogs,

a freind of mine just had a litter of old time bulldog x irish staff, the dam is top notch old time bulldog, the sire is physco storm lines irish blue, real athlectic dog real good dog pm for details if they appeal, 8 bitches 2 dogs,

hi im the dog man with the old tyme x irish blue, i have loads already gone but im willing to give some out for working purpose,

there is 2 beige bitches same colour as the sire, an 3 brindle patchy ones, a few white with patches on eyes and a male with a patch on his eye who is massive an starting to cause alot of greef, ha ha, the mother cost a 1000 pound an is a very good guard dog, the irish blue sire is very athletic, he has a wide head an slender body, very good looking dog.

if anyone is interested please dont hesitate to ask, im askin for 500 pound a pup.

thanks

hey mate, ive got a dog who is 15 month old, he is fully trainned and has a high prey drive wanting to chase everything, he was brought up in a friends house whos had a family break up and has moved abroad hence ive taken him back as he's one of mine,he is a joy to have around and i would keep him if the wife would let me, he's gaurdy and well trained with most commands but like most of this breed strong willed when theres something they want to chase!

hes never been worked as he was a pet and i dont want to encourage him untill i know where he's going.

He is FREE but will only go to a good home, and i coundnt ask for better place for a dog of this breed than a pig farm ,they can be damn hard when working so the guy would need to be confident around powerfull dogs but around the home hes so affectionate

here is some pics of him and below of his father my Diego

Otis

dog5003.jpg

dog5006.jpg

Diego

dog1004.jpg

dog1005.jpg

the longer i have him the more im getting attached, i dont have house dogs as the wife doesnt like the mess but hes a joy to own and is nice to have a dog bark and growl when a stranger comes to the door i havnt seen one fault with him since hes been here, also hes been castrated.

if you need info on the breed pm me and ill let you know of some great sites which have lots of info.