Sign in to follow this  
pepper 45

.177 Or .22

Here we go...........

Both mate. It doesn't matter. Honestly. Hit the spot and its dead.

Learn your aim points with a .22

Mount your glass as low as possible for a .177 and just aim dead on, from 18 to 45 yards.

• Like 5

Both will do the same job , get to know your set up ie , your gun ,best pellets for your gun , scope and most important is what you are capably of

• Like 2

As said both will do the job if you hit the kill zone , its personal prefrance do you want the faster .177 or the heavier .22

• Like 1

I know what I think is better , but it is pointless to inform you of my findings , they will be hit with a counter argument .So you will have to find out for yourself .If you do an honest study I feel you will come to the same conclusions as myself , or not . good luck

• Like 1

If you washed and weighed the .22 but not the .177. Would the .22 be better? Or viise versa.

And if you used carplan (or a similar or equally branded product) wash and wax would that improve the outcome

Depends what your looking for, if you want easy to fire, accurate and consistent pellet placement which will forgive misjudgement of distance then go .177.

If your happy your judging distance is bang on, or your using LRF then go .177 :lol:

hit it in the brain with any calibre and its going down, just easier with the .177..............unless somebody farts in your pellets flight path, which will cause the small .177 pellet to curve like one of Ronaldo's free kicks.

• Like 1

:angel:

Don't you join in the nasty bits

:thumbs: