All-terrain

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

Other than my boys I'd have to say.. Drumroll.....

Has to be BIRDS - BRYN.

Had to look for this one. Love this dog too.

I'm sorry I had to steal your picture for this one FUJI. One of my favourite pictures on THL as we'll.

post-42585-0-65608400-1428838915_thumb.jpg

Edited by MoChara
  • Like 5

Haha..your welcome MoChara 👍 ..if they are on here you ain't stealing nothing there on for everyone to see..and thanks for liking the mutt 👌

• Like 2

My long departed bitch but thats biased ,seriously i like the look of Boots All terrains young dogs The young red dog of Bullysons and Trenchfoots young one. :thumbs:

ferretingpics170_zpsc3463bfd.jpg

• Like 5

Must admit I find a nice fit looking red merle collie type aesthetically very pleasing , I have also seen some bullxs that were absolute pictures , I love the whippet that the old fella puts pics up of , ( I forget his name ) , But I think my favourite is cleanspades Whippet/wheaten , I have a weakness for the smaller dog .

:D

post-2078-0-21788600-1428840338.jpg

• Like 7

There's some right ugly fecking dogs on this thread so may aswell join youse here's a couple of beauty's post-71205-0-49928200-1428840275_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

Other than my boys I'd have to say.. Drumroll.....

Has to be BIRDS - BRYN.

here he is 3 in the pics I think I know you and Andy like him and few others of here, he 8 as said in sep, been great rabbit dog in that time had some good bags off him day+night, pity they get old.

n7_zpsqlvrx2ye.jpg

msg-6933-1271070938_zpsb64fnxwx.jpg

• Like 11

I'll join you northernlite :laugh: seriously need some new pictures on this iPad of these two overgrown mutts :laugh: this picture does not do jerry lee justice though, he's a lot nicer to look at in the flesh, my big hairy gypsy. love them really. My two big sons :thumbs:

MoChara 3/4 grey 1/4 collie

And Jerry Lee bull wheaten deerhound / deerhound 32tts :icon_eek:

post-42585-0-23671100-1428840662.jpg

post-42585-0-32394300-1428840721_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Other than my boys I'd have to say.. Drumroll.....Has to be BIRDS - BRYN.

here he is 3 in the pics I think I know you and Andy like him and few others of here, he 8 as said in sep, been great rabbit dog in that time had some good bags off him day+night, pity they get old. n7_zpsqlvrx2ye.jpg msg-6933-1271070938_zpsb64fnxwx.jpg
if I thought money would buy that dog I'd be having him, but I know no money would :D he's the boss :thumbs:

any of the big heavy bull x's covered in scars. Cant be doing with saluki types what kind of man wants to own one of those things.

• Like 1

There's some right ugly fecking dogs on this thread so may aswell join youse here's a couple of beauty's attachicon.gifAttachment.jpg

very nice them , the 1x beddy x grey is (blue) dog are good dogs ,not keen on the whippet in the mix , had one couldn't get on with it , but seen straight 1x and that was little cracker 23in dog

• Like 1

Other than my boys I'd have to say.. Drumroll.....Has to be BIRDS - BRYN.

here he is 3 in the pics I think I know you and Andy like him and few others of here, he 8 as said in sep, been great rabbit dog in that time had some good bags off him day+night, pity they get old. n7_zpsqlvrx2ye.jpg msg-6933-1271070938_zpsb64fnxwx.jpg
if I thought money would buy that dog I'd be having him, but I know no money would :D he's the boss :thumbs:

i'm sure ray would settle for a nosh?