Sign in to follow this  
hairy biker

Hawke Panorama

For an air rifle, they are very good scopes indeed. :thumbs:

I have both a 4-12x40 EV AO IR and a 4-12x50 EV AO IR Panorama. And both with 10.5 half-mildot reticles for my sub 12 ft/lb HW77 .22 and HW97K .177 respectively.

Both Panoramas do the job as a good scope should. The field of view is excellent and the optics are clear and bright in focus.

Pianoman

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 1

I have both a 4-12x40 EV AO IR and a 4-12x50 EV AO IR Panorama. And both with 10.5 half-mildot reticles for my sub 12 ft/lb HW77 .22 and HW97K .177 respectively.

Both Panoramas do the job as a good scope should. The field of view is excellent and the optics are clear and bright in focus.

Pianoman

Is there much difference in the fov with both of the models has of above?

Pianoman

Is there much difference in the fov with both of the models has of above?

Not really that much for ten mil diference of the objective lenses. They both have an excellent field of view. I use the 50mm Panorama on my HW97 because the high cheek-comb needs a high mounted scope. The 40mm Panorama is great o my HW77 as it means I can have a scope mounted as close to the bore-centre of the rifle.

Niether scopes will dissapoint you :thumbs:

• Like 2

What are you proposing to attach it to?

What are you proposing to attach it to?

My hw100

iv got one on my 100, for the money they hard to beat imo.

• Like 1

I have a 50mm one on my kricket.. I'm not too keen on it as the reticle is too thin for my liking I'd happily swap it for another scope of similar value it's 3 week old

what mag have you got? I know the ret is thicker on the 3x9 than the 4x12 as iv compared mine to a few of my mates.

It's a 3-9 x50 mildot one I like my simmons wtc tbh u can't fault tge panorama for clarity it's crystal clear and nice field of view

you can thicken the reticle by screwing the eye-relief wheel...which might help?

I have a 50mm one on my kricket.. I'm not too keen on it as the reticle is too thin for my liking I'd happily swap it for another scope of similar value it's 3 week old

Are you still looking to swap?

• Like 1