S410 Classic 22 A Ledgend In The Making

Mac... Do you put your thumb in then? Or just leave it on the rim of the hole?

On the rim then every now and then slowly slide it in :D :D :D

and mark she likes the BIG THUMB when i do slide it in (22) :toast: :toast: :toast:

not a little one like yours (177) :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sat at home to night at about 5pm and thought to my self feck this im off to the farm so grabbed the s410 classic thumb hole 22 ( i no VM its a thumb hole) put my gear on and set off about 6,10 ish go

Its the first one iv had but iv got to say its top class up to now   but my shooting buddy swears by them and iv seen him take some cracking shots with one   so i would say yes they are good feck

I hope you mean the camera and not your dick

Posted Images

Back to shooting......it is a classic. I love mine in .22, my main bunny gun and its accounted for hundreds in six years.

Gods honest truth it has never let me down. After the Gaystate fiasco last year I was on the verge of giving up PCP's. It was the S410 that stopped me, look after it and it will look after you.

But Mac, only two?

Sporter stock you see, we wiser shooters know about thumbholes. My man Villa and I you see, never wrong :tongue2:

• Like 2

Back to shooting......it is a classic. I love mine in .22, my main bunny gun and its accounted for hundreds in six years.

Gods honest truth it has never let me down. After the Gaystate fiasco last year I was on the verge of giving up PCP's. It was the S410 that stopped me, look after it and it will look after you.

But Mac, only two?

Sporter stock you see, we wiser shooters know about thumbholes. My man Villa and I you see, never wrong :tongue2:

Tw*t :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

I never thought i would get on with any other rifle after the raider but feck me this is good realy good

And by the way loads of kits about but not alot of big ones so im going for an early morning shoot soon as the farmer say,d that there are a few around then

ONLY TWO ill ONLY TWO you

ONCE AGAIN

TW*T :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

and i got two the other night to but no fecking camera :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

But Mac, only two?

I never thought i would get on with any other rifle after the raider but feck me this is good realy good

And by the way loads of kits about but not alot of big ones so im going for an early morning shoot soon as the farmer say,d that there are a few around then

ONCE AGAIN

and i got two the other night to but no fecking camera :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Yeah only two. Remember you were having a pop at my 65 yard grouping awhile back? lol! Fifteen woodies that German got last week, all in one session. Got an idea, if you want to get into double figures try staying awake a bit more. Whats that stuff called? Phlyisan? Fortifies the over forties, try a bucketful. That rifles wasted with you really admit it........ :rocker:

• Like 1

But Mac, only two?

ONCE AGAIN

Yeah only two. Remember you were having a pop at my 65 yard grouping awhile back? lol! Fifteen woodies that German got last week, all in one session. Got an idea, if you want to get into double figures try staying awake a bit more. Whats that stuff called? Phlyisan? Fortifies the over forties, try a bucketful. That rifles wasted with you really admit it........ :rocker:

Im out again to night with it but all joking apart its getting hard to get them on the farm soon as you light them up there off

so its lay in wait and an early morning shoot

At least ill use it and not just sit and w***k over it like you would :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2::whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

• Like 2

But Mac, only two?

ONCE AGAIN

Im out again to night with it but all joking apart its getting hard to get them on the farm soon as you light them up there off

At least ill use it and not just sit and w***k over it like you would :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2::whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Its called cleaning, and its all in the stroke you use. Bloody civilian :yes:

• Like 2

Mac... Do you put your thumb in then? Or just leave it on the rim of the hole?

On the rim then every now and then slowly slide it in :D :D :D

and mark she likes the BIG THUMB when i do slide it in (22) :toast: :toast: :toast:

not a little one like yours (177) :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

You cant beat the "penetration" Mac :angel: -" little" - i`m 1/4 black :laugh::tongue2: - whatever you do ! Don`t tell Reginald (Rez) - he`ll never be off the forum :tongue2:

Edited by mark williams
  • Like 2

But Mac, only two?

ONCE AGAIN

Its called cleaning, and its all in the stroke you use. Bloody civilian :yes:

Well, er, um, nothing to say, you got me

atvbmac :thumbs:

• Like 2