Mayweather Vs Pacquiao

Not long to go now lads, going to be fight of the century. Pac-man for me, think his overall work rate and volume of punches will overwhelm mayweather but I've still doubt in my mind that mayweather will find his range after a few rounds at box on the backfoot and win on points with his counters, who you think and why?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 13 year old son is a boxer and got an invite to the Wildcard whilst in the USA and Freddie Roach made him welcome and made a fuss of him. When he was wrapping my sons hands he was wanted to do a ra

Mayweather done Nothink but run away that's not boxin shit fight

I dont understand why people find it so boring. I could watch a 20 round fight like that as i can appreciate what it takes to pull it off. Class act and a brilliant performance imo.

think your more or less bang on there. i want pac man to win, but if mayweather boxes smart (which no doubt he will) pacquaio could find it tough. marquez was another who boxed smart and is a great counter puncher, he's the only real guy who put the pressure on the pac man in my opinion.

oh and i cant fecking wait :boogy:

They have left it too late. Im not as hyped as I would have been if it happened a few years ago. I reckon Floyd will wipe the floor with him but then again if pacman comes out like maidana did he has a chamce. Ill always love boxing but i think ufc will take over the match making is much better. The best fight the best constantly and give the fans the best fights possible.

Reckon mayweather might have his timing right to take manny should have done it a bit sooner , but what a fight to see like the pacman but mayweather great fighter respect to the both of them atb Flacko

Hope pacman wins I saw a interview with mayweather and he said white men invented mms because they can't box only black and Latina men can the mans a idiot

Imagine the outcry in the US and worldwide if a white bloke came out and said something like that about black men?

Hope pacman wins I saw a interview with mayweather and he said white men invented mms because they can't box only black and Latina men can the mans a idiot

He obviously hasn't watched Gennardy Golovkin lately

Reckon mayweather might have his timing right to take manny should have done it a bit sooner , but what a fight to see like the pacman but mayweather great fighter respect to the both of them atb Flacko

Agree, should have happened 7-8 years ago. I can't see Manny winning, hard to imagine anyone hurting Mayweather let alone beating him, but time catches up with them all but I think it's affected Manny a lot more due to his style. Mayweather barely gets hit.

• Like 1

Imagine the outcry in the US and worldwide if a white bloke came out and said something like that about black men?
Yeh he said mma is for beer drinkers that's why white men do it and boxing takes skill that's why blacks and Latino are the best he's a prat hope he gets knocked out