Can A Terrier Be Any Good If Its Not Line Family Or Inter Bred

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is unfortunate we can't discuss the full working abilities of individual Terriers and what they have done, prior to being considered worthy of breeding from. Even taking the Ancestry into the equat

Gus and Sid, Gus is the smaller cobby one. He's by Sid and out of Treacle, Treacle is Floyd x Reeces Roxy, all original blood.

Nope, sorry FD she was totally unrelated and breeding unknown ! :-) When you come across an animal that impresses you so much you've got to try and bring it in. The pups from that litter are still

Posted Images

Them terriers are a credit to you, nice to see a yard of digging bitches. What was Stevens bitches like, would you rather have your own like what is pictured there. Just curious because he was before my time mate

smithy, sadie, rags, produced from worker to worker, no linebreeding or inbreeding. n.s. used a brother of rags a couple of times that he does not mention in the book.

if you are digging to good dogs, breed to good dogs simple as that.

great pics dilly. atb

• Like 4

I don't know what his bitches worked like, I only went there for the digging and I used my dogs when I went. It's a four hour plus journey for me and I'll stand f***ing if I'm going all that way to watch someone else's dogs work.

I dug Strimmer a couple of times hunting and she was spot on, and I dug Roxy once and Banjo once, not enough to give an opinion. He's no fool and his yard spoke for itself.

smithy, sadie, rags, produced from worker to worker, no linebreeding or inbreeding. n.s. used a brother of rags a couple of times that he does not mention in the book.

great pics dilly. atb

how was rags sire bred? NS seemed to think he was the key to the early breeding

great pics dilly. atb

he was used because he was a good dog of good type, he was not related to sadie. atb

great pics dilly. atb

he was used because he was a good dog of good type, he was not related to sadie. atb

he certainly looks it (good type), nice pic of him and his brother in the book.

you seen him go?

great pics dilly. atb

he certainly looks it (good type), nice pic of him and his brother in the book.

you seen him go?

no

Keep it coming dd you know youve got a dig on when you have to put steps in dont you. we cut a corner off a 25 litre barrel enough to fit shovel in then tie a rope to the handle fill it and the lad at top pulls it out im to small to throw it that high ha ha .

• Like 2

Keep it coming dd you know youve got a dig on when you have to put steps in dont you. we cut a corner off a 25 litre barrel enough to fit shovel in then tie a rope to the handle fill it and the lad at top pulls it out im to small to throw it that high ha ha .

i phone fmwtc if its anything over 1.0 :D , cracking set of terriers you have dd, good pics, full credit to you pal, atb

• Like 3

I stopped following the family because i got caught head games and the last dog i had out of this line was run over which took the decision out of my hands. I'd give every dog out of my yard for one more year with Toby, then i could pack up happy.

Would that have been around the time when you introduced the unrelated bitch that you mentioned earlier?

Thanks and sorry about all the question.