Sign in to follow this  
maxwell

Calibrating Mk1 Ferret Finder

I've just got off the phone to David, unfortunately he's been diagnosed with lung cancer so it might be best leaving him to concentrate on getting better for the time being.

Sorry to bother anyone has anyone got a number for mick who sorts the boys out I've got four that need doing thank you for your time

We can repair and service the old Debden MK1 type receiver boxes the average repair price is £20 plus postage.

Jim Chick , Falcon Telemetrics Tel 01980 610594

• Like 3

Hi DazBrowne13 - Two posts previous to yours mentions a chap called David Arthurs (07951 286630). Give him a call or send him a text, as he makes 8ft collars for the grey rectangle Deben locators. I seem to remember he told me they were £30 each. He's just repaired/recallibrated two of my locators. Nice chap too.

what does he charge for the new collars for the 8 foot thanks.

I have had numerous enquiries about repairing and recalibrating the old Deben knocker boxes. We provide this service which at the moment we can complete in 24 hours but the number of units arriving is ever-increasing we get closer to the ferreting season and repairs may take longer. The cost is normally £20 plus return postage.

Jim Chick , Moonrakers, Allington, Salisbury. SP4 0BX

Tel 01980 610594

Mob. 07733291014

I would also recommend Jim chick myself just got my two boxes back he respayed one for me and both come back with two new batteries in them very good service