• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to update I'm at the top of a mountain cooking my shit in an abandoned shack with a working fireplace and yes I have a spliff and a flask of bourbon:laugh:  

Couple from yesterday and today

Thanks Dodger and to all. We have just made it to the final train station before Barca but decided fuuck that walk ends here lol..... Besides I think the dog is broken!

Posted Images

Brilliant photos looks an epic place n an epic trip an to be sharein it with mans best friend what more can ya ask for, a sexy arsed bird now that would be perfect lol, looks brill thanks for sharing..; )

Thanks Dodger and to all. We have just made it to the final train station before Barca but decided fuuck that walk ends here lol..... Besides I think the dog is broken! :laugh:

post-26552-0-69326500-1428331864_thumb.jpg

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 3

There only small n can't get much in em n it's only 4 days ya goin for but it is a lot of walking ya guna be doin for a young dog ain't it so ya probably right, ya guna have to carry food what ever ya decide on tho ain't ya, be good to see how ya get on what ya takn for ya self..

Full mountain gear, stove etc. Food - Pasta, rice, tuna, potatoes, carrots, Meat (ribs, couple of steaks), instant soups, I've made a couple of condensed sauces that I can add meat and water to. Basically high calorific and fatty foods.

http://www.mountainhouse.com/ Just a thought.

Just had a look at that site... I would rather eat the dog :laugh:

With everything including 6kg of food for Bron (gone in 3 days) my rucksack was just shy of 30kg. Obviously as the days and hike went on this got a lot lighter, so it wasn't too bad but feck it was a ball ache hoisting the bugger up a mountain on the first day lol

• Like 1

Tbh dodger it was a blast no issues except I had to carry a sleeping bag and 6kg of bloody food for him :laugh:

He loved it, ran around like a mong, probably did twice the mileage we did. Spotted deer, ibex and pyrenean hare have some photos of his reaction which was "I'm going after that fuucker" :laugh:

We had a great time and we are defo doing it again. I'll post videos and pics later.

• Like 2

Great stuff n glad you had a good time, also really pleased bron is in such a crackin home n I'm gettin on great with his sister she's a great pup now, I'm abit gutted tho as a fella that took 2 has broke his leg n had to rehome them n one is on preloved, they were all crackin pups with so much potential, if I could of got them back here I would but with havin 3 dogs of my own n bein in a small cottage we just can't do it, just hope he gets lucky n someone decent spots him n gives him a perminent home..

Like I say great to see bron doin so well ; )

Edited; found it.

300 notes and why the fec on preloved :blink:

Apperantly he was desperate as he can't get out of his house, he did offer me first refusal of buyin them back to be fair but like I said I have no room, I said I'd try n find someone suitable for them but they'd gone after a few days, I didn't hear from him but I don't think he could wait due to his injury, just hope the other has gone to a good home n the one on preloved finds one aswell..