I seem to have inherited a shipping container at my new house. It's even got a couple of windows cut into it high up to let a bit of light in. :thumbs:

The trouble is its on the piss. It's slowly been sinking into the ground over the years and now its not level and winding me right up.

If you look at it from the end, the right hand side is sinking, and it's so close to a hedge I can't seem to get to the sunken bit to put a couple of jacks under it and hardcore it.

Any ideas?

Weld some plate/angle frames onto the corner and Jack them up . make sure to put some solid props under whilst you position whatever packers you choose to use. Atb joe

Do mean get someone else to weld onto the corners? :D

How much stuff is in it? Could be easy to get a farm jack in one of the corner blocks, jack it up and put suitable paving slabs under the corners that need it. There not that heavy empty, we've lifted them to level them with a couple of scaffold tubes.

They are a good bit of kit. Last ones we bought about 5 years ago were £1400 each and they were 3 months old. They come from China on a one way trip, as we have nothing to send back in them.

Sorry Walsie just read your post properly. Could you not pull it from the top. as if you wanted to tip it over and get some gear under the needed edge? Using something like a tuf-tug puller?

• Like 2

Its empty. And I have no idea what half these things everyone is talking about are or do. :icon_redface: Tuf-tug puller? Tele-handler?

If it's not a car, i don't understand. :laugh:

Yes, Joe. You can have a job. Pay is rubbish though. Believe me. :yes: