With double 20-15tbg you get 17footpound of power and looped 1745 11footpound both with 11mm leads and 1745 takes all game no problem

Depends on your draw length mate. Different draws, different speeds.

I use tabs right now for the squares ,but some thread em through a hole either drilled in to a fork or molded there like the milbros an anchored with a small round of brass or other materials ,an some will tie em on with string or rubber bands ,the game don't know if its hit good with most any lastic if you can hit with it thats what matters imo.

I have some linatex squares but think I must have them too long. Cant really get on with them. I've stretched them out to try to break them in a bit but I'm an aimer and I don't think squares really lend themselves to holding on the target more than a split second. They really benefit from active shooting.

I like tubes too but I've never found ANY setup as nice to shoot as 35-25 TBG. When I use that on a bloodshot hunter I'm twice as good as when I use any other setup. Shame because I love the idea of tubes and squares for their lifespan, and the lack of hassle with cutting mats etc, but the TBG is just so damn nice to shoot.

• Like 1