Preferences Or Differences

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers Mosby, its all trial and error, i've bred good terriers together got very low % workers spent years rearing terriers which have failed at the job, but the ones you get that you could take any w

Source the genuine blokes,they will have the genuine dogs,and if they don't they wont try and pass them off as such

Very cincal Glyn but sadly true .There are those that have the real deal but all too often as soon as it gets away from them its on a downward spiral .This to me is the sole reason why in some areas t

For a start if you don't get the dog off stevens or nuttall they not stevens or nuttall in my opinion cause people will tell you any shet

ok but that's not sort of thing I'm after was just wondering is there any difference in them or are they all much of a muchness

For a start if you don't get the dog off stevens or nuttall they not stevens or nuttall in my opinion cause people will tell you any shet

not wanting to argue but according to sum on here if you buy a nuttall from Mr nuttall you may not get a nuttall all this is theoretical just a line of thought I was having

Stevens don't keep the same line he used to keep if any terriers at all these days so i heard and Nuttal would sell others pups as his own so best of luck with getting true stuff of either of them :thumbs: ...

mate this is useless doesn't any body get it I'm not after their stuff was just a question is there any difference and does any one have a preference in a certain line don't have to be the ones stated

Stevens don't keep the same line he used to keep if any terriers at all these days so i heard and Nuttal would sell others pups as his own so best of luck with getting true stuff of either of them :thumbs: ...

There is a chap on here that keeps Stevens bred stuff,well originally it was NS but NS told me himself that the chap that has that stuff has a better line of terriers than he ever had.

• Like 1

mate this is useless doesn't any body get it I'm not after their stuff was just a question is there any difference and does any one have a preference in a certain line don't have to be the ones stated

Ok sorry :icon_redface: ,but i like the look of the stevens line over the nuttal stuff as the look proper cute and wooky like as pups :thumbs:

• Like 1