Refund?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh dear never mind if it turns out to be a great worker eh but you might never be able to have puppies. Money, money money.

I would think the chance of a refund would be less than zero. YOU "gave her a good overall" so it was you that picked the pup. Living,breathing animals are not manufactured.

with livestock you pays your money and takes your chance.always been that way in these parts.

HPR both the parents are health tested ! it must go further back in her gene pool. I suppose the parents are health tested but because they are fine it doesn't mean they don't carry a dodgy gene ........reality is you don't know what your getting, there is too many people just wanting ££££

HPR both the parents are health tested ! it must go further back in her gene pool. I suppose the parents are health tested but because they are fine it doesn't mean they don't carry a dodgy gene ........reality is you don't know what your getting, there is too many people just wanting ££££

as long as you pay £750 a pup folk will keep breeding them for ££££££££,s …………fools will breed em if bigger fools buy them

• Like 2

as long as you pay £750 a pup folk will keep breeding them for ££££££££,s …………fools will breed em if bigger fools buy them

Trouble is you try and find a working bred one cheaper! I need them to do me job!

The trouble is you try and buy a kc reg working bred one cheaper ! I need them foe me job.

750 for a well bred gsp i must be living in the wrong country there 450/500 without papers .

i wouldnt listen killer youve got ya pup enjoy it and i hope it works out ok for you .

Well, as you said, you bought from reliable lines. If they are so reliable and reputable you may get a refund or some cash back, after all they would not want their good reliable lines slandering would they? Word them right, and you could get some cash back.

You can health test generation after generation and a bad mouth can still crop up. There is no health test for a undershot/overshot bite.That's nature for you. There is absolutely NO guarantee with nature . You get a guarantee with a TV, not a dog. End of.

Edited by jessdale

You can health test generation after generation and a bad mouth can still crop up. There is no health test for a undershot/overshot bite.That's nature for you. There is absolutely NO guarantee with nature . You get a guarantee with a TV, not a dog. End of.

I understand where your coming from mate but if the boot was on the other foot and I sold a pup and this happened I would refund and accept the dog back if they didn't want it. I suppose im that sort of person.

I'm with lab, any dog could Turn out to have a bad mouth not the breeders fault if you checked the site and dams mouth then it ain't the breeders fault but who cares? It could correct pups body lets grow in different stages that's why sometimes they look leggy or skinny or small head or big head whatever , so the mouth could correct but if that's your only concern is her mouth then I'd get her a good home now as if it does stay wrong and it's going to bother you then that's the best option, if it was me ive paid my money I'd get I withdrawing as long as it done what I wanted it could be luminous pink with ko teeth