What Lense To Buy

I had a sigma 300 mm and I thought it was ok...I think it was a 100 300 f4

We were taking pics of hares in the snow

My mate had a canon 300mm f 2.8

We took the same pics of the same hares

His were good mine were all soft

I sold the lens that week and bought the Nikon 300 f4..... Loved it

nearly all my pics are taken with a 300mm....f2.8

Well put some on for us to see then lover boy,all talk and no action is a bit like being a politician haha 🍻🍻

Well put some on for us to see then lover boy,all talk and no action is a bit like being a politician haha

Ha ha .......I dare not let you see the pics of our last day out. You'd get too excited! I've not got them here anyway..... :tongue2: don't keep any photos at my house... ;)

Here's one I took earlier........I think it's a rabbit or something, looked very flat, so it might have been run-over. Not sure.

post-16-0-49229500-1427541552_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Wait til Matty gets his 300mm...he will throw the rest (including the mirror) straight on eBay and pretend it never happened.... :D :D

That is a pearler of a pic 📷 JD 👌..if you can't tell the difference between a rabbit and a hare or a Roe & a Red now your 50 I'd give in and start playing bowls or summat haha..you need to get out into the countryside more man instead of playing on your x-box 😁😁 ..best pic I've seen of yours were those Red Deer in the rut,they were amazing!! 👍👍

Well put some on for us to see then lover boy,all talk and no action is a bit like being a politician haha

Ha ha .......I dare not let you see the pics of our last day out. You'd get too excited! I've not got them here anyway..... :tongue2: don't keep any photos at my house... ;)

Here's one I took earlier........I think it's a rabbit or something, looked very flat, so it might have been run-over. Not sure.

any closer and you'd have slipped a dog on it!

before the ban obviously!

nearly as good as mine :laugh::laugh:

Superb pic that Bill,you've certainly got the knack,patience and obviously gear to get snaps like these

Very good indeed Top Dog, as your a newbie :whistling: please can we see some more of your shots?

Cheers, D.

great shots ...there not easy as the camera trys to focus on the grass in front of the hare

heres a nice sharp bean plant with a hare behind it

DSC_0112_zps739da2b9.jpg

• Like 7