Poaching D$$$Heads

• 1 year later...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you have never been out and seen a decent bull xs 90 per cent plenty get used without a motor and whats makes you think its only bullxs used from a bus another ill informed comment

First time iv ever heard of someone losing permission they never even had,just go somewhere else where you not got any lol

There is a world of difference between catching a couple of rabbits on someone's land and leaving the place as if you were never there, and breaking down fences and driving all over someone's land the

Posted Images

I got a subaru forester and have never driven a field i wasn't ment to and i've seen some bloody good dogs get killed by running into a motor after the game had run under it :bad: ,so driving fields with dogs ain't my thing but i sure get a few looks from a few keepers when ive turned up in it and i'd rather a different motor because of it but the subaru fits my needs just nicely apart from the juice the fecker drinks :cray: and those who drive the fields regular in them must have a few quid to burn off in petrol :laugh:..

I have a forrester sti and wouldn't dream of getting it muddy in any field chasing game lol permission or no permission, and I certainly wouldn't put my dogs in the back-f***ing kids leave enough mess as it is.atb dc
  • Like 1

I got a subaru forester and have never driven a field i wasn't ment to and i've seen some bloody good dogs get killed by running into a motor after the game had run under it :bad: ,so driving fields with dogs ain't my thing but i sure get a few looks from a few keepers when ive turned up in it and i'd rather a different motor because of it but the subaru fits my needs just nicely apart from the juice the fecker drinks :cray: and those who drive the fields regular in them must have a few quid to burn off in petrol :laugh:..

I have a forrester sti and wouldn't dream of getting it muddy in any field chasing game lol permission or no permission, and I certainly wouldn't put my dogs in the back-f***ing kids leave enough mess as it is.atb dc

You still got that trick one DC?

Cheers, D.

one time at my old house which was rural but near the road (surrounded on the other 3 sides by forestry so they had no reason whatsoever to shine a lamp at it) c**ts driving past were shining the lamp in the house and at my collie... as far as im concerned its etiquette not to shine lamps at houses and doesn't look good if stuff goes missing in an area

• Like 1

she is slammed on 18"khans, full sti re-mapped to 340 bhp,sti running gear,and she's manual,I've had 5 of them and they are bombproof ,smoke any impreza or m3,looks like a hearse but I like it-street sleeper :).atb dc

• Like 5

As with most aspects in life there is a right way and a wrong way to go about things. Nothing wrong in running dogs from a motor, it can put a lot of game in front of your dogs. like I said though there is a correct and respectful way of doingt things. There is still plenty of idiots walking the land day and night without the use of a motor fecking things up.

• Like 1

Funny thing is all the folk slagging the dogs of the lads who drive the fields don't realise that there own dogs probably do less graft in a night out....

Depends whether their running by the motor all night or being thrown out when the quarry has been headed off several times by the vehicle.

Cheers, D.