Poaching D$$$Heads

There is some land a short walk from me been going for a few years now good land holds a few ,had some nice gallops down there ,havnt got permission as such but farmer gives me a nod when he sees me,so as good as. out with my dogs whippet lurchers and a border terrier the other day for a mooch farmer pulls up along side me , says to me now then, I says hello ,farmers said I know you run your dogs down here ,never had any bother from you but can you stay off the land from now on we have had some bother ,I said what's happened,he goes on to tell me three 4 x4 s were here 3 weeks ago driving all over my fields running dogs , tried to run a neighbouring farmer over when he tried to stop them ,these lads were nasty threatening anyone who got in there way ,now the police are involved , I said no problem to the farmer and turned and headed for home .one car was a silver Subaru not sure about the others came from sheffield way ,these lads are not dogmen they are disrespectful dicks who need naming and shaming it was down Newark way if anyone know s anything spoilt it for me anyhow not happy BB

• Like 6

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you have never been out and seen a decent bull xs 90 per cent plenty get used without a motor and whats makes you think its only bullxs used from a bus another ill informed comment

First time iv ever heard of someone losing permission they never even had,just go somewhere else where you not got any lol

There is a world of difference between catching a couple of rabbits on someone's land and leaving the place as if you were never there, and breaking down fences and driving all over someone's land the

Posted Images

I've always said it about the 4x4 brigade.

The ones who do it legit and respectfully are the small minority. Most of them just don't give a f**k. If it gets in the way it gets ploughed down.

Not dog men at all and certainly not old school poachers.

• Like 7

I got naff all permission apart from couple golf courses can't get any within 50 mile of my house so I'm guessing the off roaders have f****d it up for me as well,never mind though eh iv just got in from couple hours out with dogs mooching about in the arse end of herts,back out tomorrow and every other day,guess I'm just another poaching dickhead eh

• Like 3

Shit dogs using motor to put 12 bends in so it's tongues hanging out then throw a bull x out n say ther dog does 5 a night haha .... It might do but it's been dropped nearly on top of a tired animal.. They wouldn't catch and kill 5 they'd be struggling to catch 2..... can't beat walking can always nip through a hedge or down a dyke

Edited by flynndog
  • Like 9

Shit dogs using motor to put 12 bends in so it's tongues hanging out then throw a bull x out n say ther dog does 5 a night haha .... It might do but it's been dropped nearly on top of a tired animal.. They wouldn't catch and kill 5 they'd be struggling to catch 2..... can't beat walking can always nip through a hedge or down a dyke

What a crock of shit you have spouted there pal just saying like

• Like 7

I got naff all permission apart from couple golf courses can't get any within 50 mile of my house so I'm guessing the off roaders have f****d it up for me as well,never mind though eh iv just got in from couple hours out with dogs mooching about in the arse end of herts,back out tomorrow and every other day,guess I'm just another poaching dickhead eh

I can only guess you didn't read the opening post. :wallbash:

What a crock of shit you have spouted there pal just saying like

well he bang on with the walking and slipping through a hedge
  • Like 1

do you self an injury you will,nod.or not never had permission

I can only guess you didn't read the opening post. :wallbash:

I wasn't poaching really been going for years down the farmer knows me well ,but turns a blind eye my point it these lot were part of the reason it got banned in the first place now the land is hot, fekers make my blood boil atb bb