If God Made Everything, Who Made Him ?

Its ironic really how much shit this country of ours gets itself into poking our nose into stuff thats nothing to do with us.....a lad asks a perfectly straight forward question and the only people answering it supposedly have no interest but just see it as a quick opportunity to get in and take the piss !......maybe if folk concentrated on their own lives a bit more instead of looking for trouble in things they,re not even interested in we wouldnt have walked so many of our soldiers into other peoples problems !

Time to step away from the keyboard Gnash if something on the internet is rattling your jimmies.

I've asked the same question numerous times on these types of threads and not go a definitive answer so I'm interested to hear the explanation, besides there is a big difference between a bit of banter and declaring war and as far I am aware a war was never declared due to anything I believe in.

Youve the cheek hutch, you dont know what you are, many people might not of seen your last post last night, but your a confused little man.

Gnash theyve nothing better to do than take the piss, dont mind a joke or two, but theres a few secular fundamentalists among you who need an eye kept on,

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody, it is all a figment of people's imaginations.

My god! If I read one more time that the big bang theory is something from nothing I'm going to have a big f***ing bang of my own.

A little thought on faith;   Faith is belief in the absence of proof, right? But it's a mistake to think all faith is equal. It varies with evidence, between complete faith in a statement that has z

Posted Images

Religion was used at a time when people werent as intelligent to control them. With some people it still is a form of control. "even if you can get away with it, dont do it because youll be punished in the afterlife." Now its used as more of a political tool to have an impact on our opinons. We used to believe there was such things as witches but advanced to believe it was bullshit so why not god? If there is a god then how can he allow things such as children getting cancer ect. I find it strange people can actually believe there is a god, if so why do they bother doing things such as looking when they cross the road? i mean who cares if you go if theres life after death anyway. God bless whoever invented religion got to be the most powerful control system ever. I hope when we make it onto another planet we have learnt the problems religion causes and dont bring it with us. Some how i dont think the powerful would allow that.

Religion and emotion is something i think holds back the human race but i wont go into my idea of creating the perfect race. Emotion is so strong that even debating the idea of selective breeding causes arguments.

Im not religous in the bible sense but the 2 theories? Is that right way describe it? Forget the big bang as if you believe something can come of nothing then the same can be said about a creator just the odds of a perfect solar system right size planet sun etc basicly all the things needed to be in place to start basic single cell life then go on to odds on a brain forming inside a body etc all this forgeting murphys law lol then we got the moon giving us seasons etc all in perfect synchronicity ?

Whatever happened can we all at least agree that we are all here as a result of our mom and dad having sex?

Let's get on with looking to the future and not taking dietary advice from a talking snake.

Whatever happened can we all at least agree that we are all here as a result of our mom and dad having sex?

Let's get on with looking to the future and not taking dietary advice from a talking snake.

So it wasn't storks?

• Like 1

I would have to disagree

Could be a bean flicker and turkey baster

Its ironic really how much shit this country of ours gets itself into poking our nose into stuff thats nothing to do with us.....a lad asks a perfectly straight forward question and the only people answering it supposedly have no interest but just see it as a quick opportunity to get in and take the piss !......maybe if folk concentrated on their own lives a bit more instead of looking for trouble in things they,re not even interested in we wouldnt have walked so many of our soldiers into other peoples problems !

Time to step away from the keyboard Gnash if something on the internet is rattling your jimmies.

I've asked the same question numerous times on these types of threads and not go a definitive answer so I'm interested to hear the explanation, besides there is a big difference between a bit of banter and declaring war and as far I am aware a war was never declared due to anything I believe in.

Youve the cheek hutch, you dont know what you are, many people might not of seen your last post last night, but your a confused little man.

Gnash theyve nothing better to do than take the piss, dont mind a joke or two, but theres a few secular fundamentalists among you who need an eye kept on,

I know exactly what I am and what I believe but cheers for your opinion and thinking of me.

Get what your saying gnash, but us as a nation? we the people didn't send soldiers anywhere......it was politicians & business men.....& some leaders with so-called Christian values......

So does this streak of curtain twitching in us run from top to bottom or bottom to top you reckon ?......Just adds up to me that you poke your nose in enough trouble sooner or later someones going to bite it off.

It takes a bit more than 9 year olds banter to rattle my jimjams mate im just making a point thats all....besides which i tried to give an opinion to your question the other day but you wasnt happy with that so what answer is it you want to a question theres no factual evidence to....that would be like me asking your opinion on the big bang and then saying your answers wrong.

Edited by gnasher16

Get what your saying gnash, but us as a nation? we the people didn't send soldiers anywhere......it was politicians & business men.....& some leaders with so-called Christian values......

So does this streak of curtain twitching in us run from top to bottom or bottom to top you reckon ?......Just adds up to me that you poke your nose in enough trouble sooner or later someones going to bite it off.

It takes a bit more than 9 year olds banter to rattle my jimjams mate im just making a point thats all....besides which i tried to give an opinion to your question the other day but you wasnt happy with that so what answer is it you want to a question theres no factual evidence to....that would be like me asking your opinion on the big bang and then saying your answers wrong.

I agree with you to a certain extent, but this present quagmire of shite we are trying to wade out of now, which is largely been left us to clean up by that Blair/Bush Christian combo, that has seen countless lives needlessly wasted....is more than just about sticking our noses in....it's business! We little people just bare the brunt of the fall out....

As for sticking our noses in on here.....it's what it's all about isn't it?......

Iit's easy to knock and ridicule because the alternative is to become un-cool so it's much easier not to really question what is taught. As a young lad I was the same.

Wonder how many will mock before departing this planet.

Said it before there are no atheists on a burning aeroplane.

That's all I have to say on this post as it's becoming tedious now.