jesus I want!!!! in 36 yrs of out the woods,never seen anything like that.superb.whats the info on it please,where and how was it taken.

Edited by jigsaw
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very nice. Had a run on a couple years back. ;)

I bet that was on the wirral ladies golf course then back in the day, spent a while checking earths and gardens in the 80's then 1 night we were lamping and spotted it, slipped the dog and it was being shagged by a red f*cker, my dog took the red off its back and she slipped away, Jimmy on your side offered us 100 dead or 200 alive, never did get her, WM

• Like 1

Very nice. Had a run on a couple years back. ;)

I bet that was on the wirral ladies golf course then back in the day, spent a while checking earths and gardens in the 80's then 1 night we were lamping and spotted it, slipped the dog and it was being shagged by a red f*cker, my dog took the red off its back and she slipped away, Jimmy on your side offered us 100 dead or 200 alive, never did get her, WM
Yer WM, it was the 80's but not on the golfy, on those scrubby horse fields by the motorway.

We thought it was a white cat when it first came in to the squeek, it was only as it got closer we realised it was a fox. I think i couldn't believe my young eyes and was a bit transfixed, which was only broken by my mates dog being slipped. I slipped too and both dogs got up to her (though i never knew it was a vixen till now!) and put a bend in but she dropped down a little ditch and out of the beam.

We seen her a couple of times after but that was the nearest we came, she never took a step closer after that. There probably was good money on her head but for me it would have only been bragging rights. Looking back i'm sort of glad we missed.... ;)

We had lots of fox off them fields you talk of,Upton bypass,Morton spur, we dug a few 20yds or so from where the coppers used to sit on the hard standing at the end, we waited for it to go proper dark before digging it,a Saturday night and we were all supposed to be going to town,ended up breaking through at 10.30pm,real bad one into the side of the banking,then home wash and brush up on the town for midnight,great days,no permission and not a care in the world, WM