• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DOES A MASTER BUTCHER HAVE ONLY ONE KNIFE?

I don't understand this bit about Elastoplast. Didn't have a problem setting them. But I used them in different jobs for a couple of months and ended up throwing them on the 'useless traps pile'. Too

I really, really want to like the Traplines; I think the design’s innovative, they’re so quick and easy to set, they last forever and they’re so small you can keep enough in your pockets to do a domes

I accept that some folks can claim that these other single catch type traps have their place, but to suggest that they are better than proper Duffus traps is, in my very humble opinion, madness.

Yes, they work, yes, they kill moles, but better? I don't think so.

Any professional worth his salt, even if he's not charging 'per mole' wants to get the job done ASAP. A trap that in one setting has the potential to catch two moles has got to be at better trap.

To suggest otherwise is just stoking the fire :yes:

Different traps for different occasions.

Certainly near foot paths, public areas then a well hidden putange is far superior to a duffus in that there is more chance of the public finding the duffus, even if a mole hill is built up over it.

Generally the duffus is superior, IMO, over all other traps, but then the Talpa comes superior when catching a difficult mole.