• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's whats wrong with this country now. You are so restricted in all respects regarding livestock. No pigeon lofts,kennels, stables, chicken runs nowt. Feel sorry for all the young'uns wanting to s

If I was closer I'd of held them for you, as long as it took. I've birds running about here anyway, makes no difference if there was few more.   Sorry vfr

I'm in lancs mate if you need pen space till your sorted give us a shout

Going door knocking to try rent a bit of land or barn , but most scraps of land has been built on now , you can still keep 6 hens , but the new agreement is a load of crap "only one shed no fence over 4ft high only 20% not to be cultivated ( for hens or lawn ) no trees only one green house it's stupid not nr any houses the closest house keeps chickens and cocks

Challenge it if you need more time to move ya stock. All you have to do is write an email/letter etc and have it recorded so it is visably legal. They have to investigate and reevaluate if they don't you could literally clean the cnuts out ;)

• Like 1

Yep , all I can do is wite some bull crap sob story to the local paper about having to get rid of my littel girls cockerill that she has had since an egg , did think about letting pigeions go in counsel office but not sure what this will help