Alsation X Greyhound

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

got 1 mate, Buck 1x gsd x grey 2 1 /2 year old 28in odd lb, yery powerful with strong jaw with good feet+coat, and good stamina . One thing as surprised me with this x, is how agile+fast h

I am happy with the dog, he going well catches bit of stuff, so put it on here and its a hunting forum , that's what its for, you do what suits you I do what suits me, it big old web site for eve

Here's my bitch hopefully does the job for me she was doing well for a young dog last season well as good as could be expected started her earlier then I generally would be I had my reasons for that m

Posted Images

Here you go bill hardy its the black dog in the pic he's a son off a dog called drago equidius this dog is a good working type very athletic

. Nice animal in fact both nice types Penda, mmh has he covered many bitches..atb bunnys.
yeah mate he's been over that bitch in the pic and he was put over a good lurcher bitch a few years back my pup is off of a bitch from that mating

Nobody fancy using Bird's 'Buck' at stud? Lovely temperament, tracks all game. Good line going begging. :no:Hope you don't mind me advertising your dog Ray.lol

Get big buck over a grey bitch, I think there could be some good all rounders come out of that :yes:

• Like 2

Nobody fancy using Bird's 'Buck' at stud? Lovely temperament, tracks all game. Good line going begging. :no:Hope you don't mind me advertising your dog Ray.lol

Get big buck over a grey bitch, I think there could be some good all rounders come out of that :yes:
I think coursing bitch would be better than a cast off greyhound
  • Like 1

same here , i think nice type lurcher bitch prob be better really , going back to pure grey you loose to much stamina , some of best dogs have been lurcher x lurcher there proven/tested dogs so nice lurcher bitch back to Buck you get some very good dogs :thumbs:

This the thing if I was to need another Lurcher ,I would go nowhere else than use my own bitch for myself ,and Buck would be the first thought off to cover her that taking them five generation ,they would have plenty vigour from the out xs and be has good if not better than mostly bred cur types.jaz takes mr red his she a red dog in my book no but she catches them jaz takes mr long ear his she a out and killer of them but she catches them rabbs hundredsanywhere. The larger edible my place it mainly woodland type deer jaz takes these would I say she's an out an out Vennie dog no but she catches some.fa her size 23.5 she don't do a bad job perhaps with age and having a few above average it can make thee very critical of thy own ,will my little bitch run double no unless really gets to know the othe runner well his this a bad thing no she single mainly lots are not and all the running in the world won't change that . Does she do my head at times they all do .can she stay when fit has long has needed lots longer than I would care to stay out these days she swims she retrieves long ears completely edible she a head throat dog bad thing I don't think so clean I damaged flesh a bonus dies she kill hard mouth every time guaranteed .does she retrieve long ears any distance no matter how far always dad though.so fa me to go and breed a straight half for myself would be pointless ,if one was improving I have access to some off the best coursing blood best bull blood and there xes and ona note there would be those of us that would prefer there cur Lurcher from the bitch of the type desired ,I have stated given the time and interest I will use that alsation dog on a grey ,now fa me Buck his from racing stock so his jaz and so his nigh on ninety percent of other lurchers in the uk .

It's all about what one needs fa there desired work ,always remember most f1s are hardy greyhounds meaning they tend to follow the grey in lots of there ways .,they start to get the influence from the base when generation bred same has all the different xs type lurchers so with a Lurcher lurch litter from two breeds yas will have a variety of welps.yas pick the welp that suits simple .atbbunnys.

Edited by billhardy

same here , i think nice type lurcher bitch prob be better really , going back to pure grey you loose to much stamina , some of best dogs have been lurcher x lurcher there proven/tested dogs so nice lurcher bitch back to Buck you get some very good dogs :thumbs:
. What I will say his this I had a three quarter plenty stamina run all night the alsation three quarter lots different than most three quarter types ,it depends how they throw and which way round they bred Buck from a alsation different than from a grey bitch that's my view but like saying they all can be improved on with other breeds added and what yas looking for.atb bunnys.

I never said a cast off greyhound :nono: what about a A1 distance bitch, the very best quality you can get your hands on :yes:

• Like 1

I never said a cast off greyhound :nono: what about a A1 distance bitch, the very best quality you can get your hands on :yes:
. Marvel yas right they would be very serviceable animals and giving it a thought how many folk need something that can run fa ten hrs three nights a week, I don't know what bucks stamina like I expect he will have plenty fa what's expected of him ,if one don't need the traits fa what alsation a xs bred for go elsewhere try just plain old generation lulurchers from line a working stock.,I believe some folk can get dissulusioned ,alsation said ain't bull terriers and neither are there xs if one feels the traits of a terrier type needed addit,to the line .still not guaranteed it gonna Nick ,same shad sa

Uki stamina often misses on the first gen ,then we the ability to recover the alsation xs not the best fa these qualities but fear not the worst .adding saluki ta any f1 bred Lurcher his a big gamble now breeding to generation stock from generation stock yas stacking the odds in yas favour . one has more chance of producing the traight the lines rewnowned for thinking of just putting this with that will give yas that ,his just plain ignorance of livestock breeding .ask all the old coursing men the bull xs men the terrier men we can all produce tote straights because this breeds does this and that breed that lol that just what it his.in reality some will follow the sire some the dam and maybe just maybe the odd uns have the qualities of both And yas guarantee a few with neither .atb bunnys

. Marvel yas right they would be very serviceable animals and giving it a thought how many folk need something that can run fa ten hrs three nights a week, I don't know what bucks stamina like I expect he will have plenty fa what's expected of him ,if one don't need the traits fa what alsation a xs bred for go elsewhere try just plain old generation lulurchers from line a working stock.,I believe some folk can get dissulusioned ,alsation said ain't bull terriers and neither are there xs if one feels the traits of a terrier type needed addit,to the line .still not guaranteed it gonna Nick ,same shad sa

Uki stamina often misses on the first gen ,then we the ability to recover the alsation xs not the best fa these qualities but fear not the worst .adding saluki ta any f1 bred Lurcher his a big gamble now breeding to generation stock from generation stock yas stacking the odds in yas favour . one has more chance of producing the traight the lines rewnowned for thinking of just putting this with that will give yas that ,his just plain ignorance of livestock breeding .ask all the old coursing men the bull xs men the terrier men we can all produce tote straights because this breeds does this and that breed that lol that just what it his.in reality some will follow the sire some the dam and maybe just maybe the odd uns have the qualities of both And yas guarantee a few with neither .atb bunnys

Maybe you should slow down and type your posts properly.

• Like 2

True there's not many that do scource decent grey blood which is a shame when you think on a first cross it's half the breeding.
  • Like 2