Alsation X Greyhound

What kind of gsd do you lads breed from? Is it the European stuff, I would imagine a malinois cross would be the better cross but I wouldn't really no. Very interested in them tho and will definetly try one in the future.

as penda said theys few here that are good gsd's and knowing where t o find them, and you find all the top ones will have alot of E/Europe lines in there peds. if you put the real effort in you will find them, some people prob go for easy option and get show crap, that cant move and full of HD , waste of good dog and terrible to see in any dog . A dog that would come very close to a well bred gsd , is a well bred dutch Shepard , same again not show crap, the dutch are fit, healthy and very full on temps, most are bigger than mals . i knew a bloke who picked out pups for the army and police to use and help them to train the young dogs , he really liked the dutch s , drop of dutch or gsd from top lines , x back to good lurcher x lurcher you get a very useful type dog for most quarry . :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

got 1 mate, Buck 1x gsd x grey 2 1 /2 year old 28in odd lb, yery powerful with strong jaw with good feet+coat, and good stamina . One thing as surprised me with this x, is how agile+fast h

I am happy with the dog, he going well catches bit of stuff, so put it on here and its a hunting forum , that's what its for, you do what suits you I do what suits me, it big old web site for eve

Here's my bitch hopefully does the job for me she was doing well for a young dog last season well as good as could be expected started her earlier then I generally would be I had my reasons for that m

Posted Images

What kind of gsd do you lads breed from? Is it the European stuff, I would imagine a malinois cross would be the better cross but I wouldn't really no. Very interested in them tho and will definetly try one in the future.

as penda said theys few here that are good gsd's and knowing where t o find them, and you find all the top ones will have alot of E/Europe lines in there peds. if you put the real effort in you will find them, some people prob go for easy option and get show crap, that cant move and full of HD , waste of good dog and terrible to see in any dog . A dog that would come very close to a well bred gsd , is a well bred dutch Shepard , same again not show crap, the dutch are fit, healthy and very full on temps, most are bigger than mals . i knew a bloke who picked out pups for the army and police to use and help them to train the young dogs , he really liked the dutch s , drop of dutch or gsd from top lines , x back to good lurcher x lurcher you get a very useful type dog for most quarry . :thumbs:
i agree with you there mate my lurcher bitch was a lurcher put a good gsd dog the that was put to a saluki grey type coursing dog my bitch can be abit gung how at times but she's still a young bitch loads of time to work on her she got hell of a nose on her finds fur and feather the gsd bitch I've got is out of good working lines and her parents are Slovakian imports
  • Like 1

i agree with you there mate my lurcher bitch was a lurcher put a good gsd dog the that was put to a saluki grey type coursing dog my bitch can be abit gung how at times but she's still a young bitch loads of time to work on her she got hell of a nose on her finds fur and feather the gsd bitch I've got is out of good working lines and her parents are Slovakian imports

sent a pm you get it .?

or just ask bird he's the expert on them lol
. Lol had five expert no way loads a knowledge and experience plenty seen probably twenty different animals of the xs work bat tans and Barton both worked the xs Batton a different level Batton was in the same mould off hunter has the man grafting fa the coinage the weight of the carcasses I believe there's maybe only the odd fellas left in that mould now we dying out like the dinosaur appreciate the xs for what they are ,breeding on they can be has good has any type bred on with a mix of other breeds. Atb bunnys.

I am happy with the dog, he going well catches bit of stuff, so put it on here and its a hunting forum , that's what its for, you do what suits you I do what suits me, it big old web site for everybody .simple as that mate.

Met G Battens, back in the day,...he was mad for the Alsatian crosses.

Everyone was out for the deer,..the daytime rabbit job was becoming silly,..we all ended up in court for the ferreting and coursing job, so walking by night was the only sensible option.

or just ask bird he's the expert on them lol
. Lol had five expert no way loads a knowledge and experience plenty seen probably twenty different animals of the xs work bat tans and Barton both worked the xs Batton a different level Batton was in the same mould off hunter has the man grafting fa the coinage the weight of the carcasses I believe there's maybe only the odd fellas left in that mould now we dying out like the dinosaur appreciate the xs for what they are ,breeding on they can be has good has any type bred on with a mix of other breeds. Atb bunnys.

I am happy with the dog, he going well catches bit of stuff, so put it on here and its a hunting forum , that's what its for, you do what suits you I do what suits me, it big old web site for everybody .simple as that mate.

Met G Battens, back in the day,...he was mad for the Alsatian crosses.

Everyone was out for the deer,..the daytime rabbit job was becoming silly,..we all ended up in court for the ferreting and coursing job, so walking by night was the only sensible option.

I was running my shep. when he was running his animal we even crossed paths a time or two on a night good ole days does seem so easy these days in comparission to back then,good fella knew how ta use the xs to its full potential .atb bunnys.

Ta me it was all about the coin and the more carcasses the better I only ever ran me and another more often single man single dog ,one often thinks of the craziness on some nights taking longer ta get good pick ups than it did to drop em .i believe a good animal of that type would b spoiled with me these days ,the hunger ain't there has it was still there but not has we would say has a driven jukel.we all have that moment and time in our lives and that's best to grab that moment and make the most of it memories are far better than what ifs.atb bunnys.

• Like 1

image.jpeg. This one of ours nine yrs old he loved em, atb bunnys.

Not being funny but is that really your dog https://goo.gl/images/tX5QR6

. Read the post that animal was bred by us and was rehoused through I'll health of the handler at seven yrs old we have bred around forty alsation xs greyhound pups from this line that was one a them actually that was a three quarter bred.i hope that satisfies your enquirer I am based in Stoke has those in the know know, atb bunnys.

Therevwas a few of these nicked a white eye patched brindle bitch pup a few brindled males have also gone missing presume stolen any info on these types knocking around would be good to know mostly rest we know where they are either in the ground or with there handlers.atb bunnys.

Any pics of the shepherds you use bill hardy ?

the shepherd in the alsation xes was a mayes animal ddr tworking type long coat worked lamp like Charlie etc .henlong gone now the line a nigh on twenty yr old now . We line bred through the 2greys .atbbunnys.

My little jaz was the forth generation from that line ,she his what she his She had allot to follow and her wee size of mere twenty threehalf just ain't gonna cut it fa the work she bred for .she ok but in hndsight like all things perhaps a working alsation back ta her will bring back the vigour and the way for ward if I were to carry the line forward but I Cana see that happening there not the call or the men around fa these types.atb bunnys.