Alsation X Greyhound

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

got 1 mate, Buck 1x gsd x grey 2 1 /2 year old 28in odd lb, yery powerful with strong jaw with good feet+coat, and good stamina . One thing as surprised me with this x, is how agile+fast h

I am happy with the dog, he going well catches bit of stuff, so put it on here and its a hunting forum , that's what its for, you do what suits you I do what suits me, it big old web site for eve

Here's my bitch hopefully does the job for me she was doing well for a young dog last season well as good as could be expected started her earlier then I generally would be I had my reasons for that m

Posted Images

I wouldn't want bull in one,the litter of collie/mali lurcher GVC dog sired looked more suitable for what I would want/need.

. There's no bull in that mall xs above they saluki Lurcher xstop working line Malinois. Gvc Malinois grey xs bred from a kc type Malinois I know the fella who bred them ,I declined the dam has a gift before they were bred .may mean nothing to some ,but to me it does he may have got lucky with his , atb bunnys

Yeah I was just musing aloud on what saltmoon said above.

I wouldn't want bull in one,the litter of collie/mali lurcher GVC dog sired looked more suitable for what I would want/need.

. There's no bull in that mall xs above they saluki Lurcher xstop working line Malinois. Gvc Malinois grey xs bred from a kc type Malinois I know the fella who bred them ,I declined the dam has a gift before they were bred .may mean nothing to some ,but to me it does he may have got lucky with his , atb bunnys

Yeah I was just musing aloud on what saltmoon said above.

. Yeah no what mean Fdr I do it regular lol atb bunnys.

If there was no ban in place and decent gsd blood was available followed by decent greyhound blood I'd give a 1/4 gsd 3/4greyhound a try but on everything day/night and to ferrets I remember a guy years ago having one on a farm I delivered to I used to take the piss a little it was only a half x but was a skilled dog on deer And served its owners well for there needs

I've ran a three quarter twenty six ta around seventy pounds took everything day or night the Alsatians around now are like they were prewar days there was a blip of those kc rubbish wry few working lines but now one can find good sound working lines once again in th uk. Mostly those that have used alsation types have used rubbish stock hence the inferior Lurcher product like mostly anything working lines are a must when producinganimals bred to perform took first fallow single Buck around thirteen mths plenty long ears temperament excellent soft but a different side in the field of work bomb proof loyal die fa trying .no problem with a full nights graft in treacherous conditions regular on the moon phase..try one they catch rabbits simple and make them look like easy fare. Atb bunnys.

If there was no ban in place and decent gsd blood was available followed by decent greyhound blood I'd give a 1/4 gsd 3/4greyhound a try but on everything day/night and to ferrets I remember a guy years ago having one on a farm I delivered to I used to take the piss a little it was only a half x but was a skilled dog on deer And served its owners well for there needs

plenty of decent gsd blood round of you know where to look my shepherd bitch comes from good stock her father is one of the most athletic looking shepherds I've ever saw I'm running on a granddaughter to him and I will say she's a fast bitch with bags of stamina I'm upping the anti this season see what happens ?
  • Like 1

plenty of decent gsd blood round of you know where to look my shepherd bitch comes from good stock her father is one of the most athletic looking shepherds I've ever saw I'm running on a granddaughter to him and I will say she's a fast bitch with bags of stamina I'm upping the anti this season see what happens
. Good pend have seen purrs knock the fallows over preban at night she sounds like she may be worth taking lurchers from does she like teeth ,if so that a good start .atb bunnys.

plenty of decent gsd blood round of you know where to look my shepherd bitch comes from good stock her father is one of the most athletic looking shepherds I've ever saw I'm running on a granddaughter to him and I will say she's a fast bitch with bags of stamina I'm upping the anti this season see what happens
thats just it though I wouldn't know we're to look all I see is kc cripples i couldn't see the army or police force offering to stud a proper working gsd to a greyhound to someone who is potentially going to be breaking the law with it's uses I also couldn't imagine that the common man who owns a working bred gsd would actually work it on anything bar using it to guard a yard.i wish you all the best with yours penda hope she does well for you mate

thats just it though I wouldn't know we're to look all I see is kc cripples i couldn't see the army or police force offering to stud a proper working gsd to a greyhound to someone who is potentially going to be breaking the law with it's uses I also couldn't imagine that the common man who owns a working bred gsd would actually work it on anything bar using it to guard a yard.i wish you all the best with yours penda hope she does well for you mate
she did abit last season but like I said this season it's Gona be make or break with a gsd you've always got to think what's Gona be brought in to the mix and for me it's going to bring stamina agility a good sense of smell deffonatley some brain and they will deffo bring you gameness if there off right stuff the other is the gsd it's a pretty fast dog under short distance I've got a straight gsd bitch here and believe me she can put the speed on as and when she needs to

she did abit last season but like I said this season it's Gona be make or break with a gsd you've always got to think what's Gona be brought in to the mix and for me it's going to bring stamina agility a good sense of smell deffonatley some brain and they will deffo bring you gameness if there off right stuff the other is the gsd it's a pretty fast dog under short distance I've got a straight gsd bitch here and believe me she can put the speed on as and when she needs to

If one has in there possession a alsation bitchmade ofthe right stuff and they fancy a grey hybrid go ahead and bred somework em preferably between a few of hunting fellas and go from there .time passes quickly wise not ta let things pass one by.atb bunnys.

Type it in the search bar,loads of threads on them on here.

or just ask bird he's the expert on them lol
. Lol had five expert no way loads a knowledge and experience plenty seen probably twenty different animals of the xs work bat tans and Barton both worked the xs Batton a different level Batton was in the same mould off hunter has the man grafting fa the coinage the weight of the carcasses I believe there's maybe only the odd fellas left in that mould now we dying out like the dinosaur appreciate the xs for what they are ,breeding on they can be has good has any type bred on with a mix of other breeds. Atb bunnys.

Type it in the search bar,loads of threads on them on here.

or just ask bird he's the expert on them lol
. Lol had five expert no way loads a knowledge and experience plenty seen probably twenty different animals of the xs work bat tans and Barton both worked the xs Batton a different level Batton was in the same mould off hunter has the man grafting fa the coinage the weight of the carcasses I believe there's maybe only the odd fellas left in that mould now we dying out like the dinosaur appreciate the xs for what they are ,breeding on they can be has good has any type bred on with a mix of other breeds. Atb bunnys.

You don't see me on here bigging mine up all the time

I am happy with the dog, he going well catches bit of stuff, so put it on here and its a hunting forum , that's what its for, you do what suits you I do what suits me, it big old web site for everybody .simple as that mate.

he his a animal to be proud off Ray from a bear cub ta a bruiser. .. Ab bunnys
  • Like 1