Alright guys just moved to Middlesbrough north ormesby from Kent i done a little bit of plinking when i lived down south as i had a big enough garden now ive got a smallish yard, can anyone help me i hardly know the area all all been here a week lol does anyone know of any land/perms where i can go shooting in a clean and tidy shooter and will be respectful to the owners land i also use a moderator as to keep the noise down so i don't disturb others or the land owner as payment or a thank you gift i will give two rabbits for every five i dispatch, or can anyone point me in the right direction of land/farmers land or someone who with their permission going on their perm for a few hours and ill split the take.

Cheers

Heath Knowlden

Mate nobody is going to give permission away on a hunting site, you might be better asking if you can tag along, but even then people are wary, due to having permissions stolen(not suggesting you would do that) my advice, dress smart no cammo, and make a day of it, visit as many farms as you can, hard work but worth it when you get a yes, good luck.

Have been slowly looking around its all houses where i live lol no farmers land for atleast an hours walk

start walking then,or do you want them to come to you ?? wont find anything on here