New Led Lamp Built In Lithium Battery

I have been out for 3hrs with mine on a nights lamping and its still going. Thanks for the tip on the charging richie, yours looks a very similar lamp. :thumbs:

I bet they are exactly the same mate from the same factory.just sold on to different companies and rebounded.has yours got a screw in thing by the charging port?

yes think it for a rifle or some sort . Very same red when charging green when charged orange when nearly there . Got mine in tallahgt he can't keep them in

Thanks pal. :thumbs:

BOUGHT MY BOY THE TRACER ONE FOR XMAS AND ALREADY HAVE STRIPPED IT DOWN AND RE SOLDERED THE POSS/NEG BACK ON TO THE BOARD.

HE , S RUNNING IT OFF A 12V 9AMP BATTERY N HE GETS 6/7 HRS LAMPING.

DONT THINK HES FLATTENED THE BATTERY COMPLETLY WITH IT ON ONE OUTING.

PERSONNELLY I THINK ITS A BIT UNDER POWERED FOR ME.BUT HE BUNNY BASHES WITH IT N LIKES IT.

WHEN FILTERS ON IT DOESNT DO IT FOR ME.

PRETTY POOR.

I think its all about the land your on and the critters your running. Land will always govern the size of beam you need.

And remember, if you've been using a Striker or Blitz for a few years, on the same land, scaling down is a nightmare and you'll have waisted your money...

Good point Bosun. Over here, where i am, the firelds are small mainly and most things are not too far off when lamping.

Over in the uk, a lot of fields are huge, compared to here and you need that extra reach to see the rabbit ect. :thumbs:

I had the light force 170 and its great in bigger fields.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Got the tracer version and at first thought it was ace then noticed the lens was loose/rattly then after a night out in the rain the lens steamed up so check the seal around the lens for movement.

At the end of the day there less than twenty quid from china jbl on alibaba .com so I suppose its what you can expect.

• Like 1

Got the tracer version and at first thought it was ace then noticed the lens was loose/rattly then after a night out in the rain the lens steamed up so check the seal around the lens for movement.

At the end of the day there less than twenty quid from china jbl on alibaba .com so I suppose its what you can expect.

told one the lads that I'm pm message I put thin layer of silicone round the lens . My mate lost he's when out replaced it with perspex ;-)