Turkish Salukis..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some pics from turkey..                

Beautiful animals, here's mine Kazakh tasi, although not pure.

Black dogs looks great

Posted Images

Are ISIS entering Turkish regions?

masive influx of refugees crossing the syrian /turkish borders .southern turkey is generally a poor region anyway , ,

Anatolia regions and beyond. :thumbs: ....hard life out their at times, they eat what they catch. South east turkey, bad time right now, due to those feckers isis!!!

Poor people suffering..! Their hunting way of life, been taken from them!

that's what I was thinking, wouldn't go over there , a white face you loose your feckin head with them scum , safer here at moment just about . :huh:

Your right their riohog. :thumbs:

Bird, its dodgy enough down the south east turkey, but isis have not got into their yet, hopefuly they wont. However, i would not go over their, too dodgy right now.

Smoggy, thats a smashing tazi x, i had my eye on that litter and nearly got a pup, looks a picture of health. :thumbs:

Looks well how's it shaping up?

She's doing great, I don't pretend to be a brilliant dog man, and I properly haven't done her justice, but she's done everything I pointed her at, loves both fur and feather, as she's been beating with me for the season, I had my issues with her recall, but that's a lot better now, her retrieve still a bit of a problem, but getting there. I'd have another in a shot.

masive influx of refugees crossing the syrian /turkish borders .southern turkey is generally a poor region anyway , ,

Anatolia regions and beyond. :thumbs: ....hard life out their at times, they eat what they catch. South east turkey, bad time right now, due to those feckers isis!!!

that's what I was thinking, wouldn't go over there , a white face you loose your feckin head with them scum , safer here at moment just about . :huh:

Bird, its dodgy enough down the south east turkey, but isis have not got into their yet, hopefuly they wont. However, i would not go over their, too dodgy right now.

Smoggy, thats a smashing tazi x, i had my eye on that litter and nearly got a pup, looks a picture of health. :thumbs:

Should have got one mate, although most went to good pet homes, most are filling the pot when given the chance, and some are filling pretty big pot by all accounts, turning pet owners into avid hunters

• Like 1

Should have got one mate, although most went to good pet homes, most are filling the pot when given the chance, and some are filling pretty big pot by all accounts, turning pet owners into avid hunters

Im kicking myself now..lol Sounds god that, i knew they would and the lad that bred them, is a gentelman.. :thumbs:

• Like 1

They're from Scotland mate, wasn't a ideal mating mother to son, mother full tasi, son half tasi half saluki,i would say they're more suited for rougher going, rather than big open fields, but can still do a job,

• Like 3

Why do you say they are more suited to rough going rather than open flatland ? What's their speed and stay like compared to a saluki ?

The mother is a lot stronger built, if you do a search you'll find pics and topics on her, speed maybe not up there with the best, but definetly no slouch, but they do stay, in the right hands they could do a really good job for someone, I don't pretend to be the "right hands" lol, but never seen a dog so agile and not afraid to go up a gear when hitting heavy cover or rocky out crops

• Like 1

Fortunately Turkey has the one of the worlds largest armys so I wouldn't fancy Isis chances if they choose to try it with Turkey. Unfortunately though the Turks are now becoming less secular as a society so I wouldn't be surprised if theres not support for them within some elements of Turkish society. Especially in that border region.

• Like 1

Why do you say they are more suited to rough going rather than open flatland ? What's their speed and stay like compared to a saluki ?

The mother is a lot stronger built, if you do a search you'll find pics and topics on her, speed maybe not up there with the best, but definetly no slouch, but they do stay, in the right hands they could do a really good job for someone, I don't pretend to be the "right hands" lol, but never seen a dog so agile and not afraid to go up a gear when hitting heavy cover or rocky out crops

nice dog mate,atb mc