of out tonight

Good luck Kreet one of the best nights i had flighting ducks was on the 5th nov there was a big firework display on at a local park and the ducks where put off that pond and were flying round looking for a quite pond to drop in we had 25 great night :thumbs:

well im quite gutted the cuz never turned up and due to the twat next doors fire works the dogs have been going tits the other half been going tits all night as iv about went threw to do the twat so never got shooting an im probably glad or the poor pups would be terafied in the run so iv had to bring them all in . of out later in the week to the same spot ill post picks .

its not totaly legal mate there aint alot of geese there but was half a dozen or so a few weeks ago its just an old pond up the back of leslie ( not one thats used for duck shooting) just houses alot of malard . was ferreting up the hazels the other day and on the way up 8am there was 20 geese in the first field we stalked upto abot 15 feet from them behind a hay bail would have easy got a head shot with a 22 . but were getting a shot of a 4 10 and we will get plenty close enough to hit the head .

just applyed for my sc struggling to get anywhere to shoot anything or that that all the same crap out the back of leslie theres not aqlot left to much young uns leaving ferrets up there think we lifted 5 or 6 straying about last year .

regards kris .

chris your crazy i know where your on about the flood pond in between the two woods up there used to see lots of duck in it many years ago

well you need to get your finger out and forget about asking farmers up the back of leslie as you will never get anything of them

you need to travel chris and knock on the doors when you find a vermin problem you are right my newphew and his pal's just leave to many ferrets about up there i am sick of telling him

anyway chris good luck with getting your s.g.c

regards

wildfowler-2007