The time has come to replace the tyres on the 4x4,have a choice of 3 to choose from

BFG all terrain 160 euros each

general grabber all terrains 138 euros each

bridgestone duellers 175 euros each

the bulk of my driving is done on roads,but take it off road a fair bit during the season,mostly across fields,stubbles farm tracks etc.

which of the 3 would suit my needs best,and what do they wear like,be good to hear from those who have tried some of the above

cheers in advance Smasher

I replaced my BFG MUDs not long ago.....very near 70k miles although they were quite low....whoops!!

I've went for the Grabbers AT this time because I'm doing lots more on road. Not tested them off road yet really.

Think I'd go for the BFG ATs next time though. Great tyre.

• Like 1

Had BFG ats on my pickup got nearly 60k out of them good on and off road , replaced them with a set of General grabber at2s not as good off road and a lot noiser on road ( picked them cheap thats why i bought them ) .

• Like 1

got general grabbers on my hilux been on 3 years not bad you could not get my size in bf goodrich 17 265 65

you can now bought some a couple of months back to go on soon as the general grabbers are shot

no comparison off road bf goodrich wins every time £176 a corner bit expensive but great tyres

i had bfg on a l200 on grass & tacky fields no need to use 4x4

general grabbers straight in to 4x4 or you just make a mess in my opinion bfs every time

• 2 weeks later...