Quietest; Bands Or Tubes?

Minimum of 150 dollars for a custom I just read

If I had the money spare I would be ordering a custom scorpion from bill. Love the look of them especially in canvas micarta. For now though mine is doing me good. Think I might just have to try and make one. Making the canted forks is what's the hard part about it though

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How you going to cook those cards mate?? Look tasty ;-)

Heres what bills catties can do, if i had a better clamp and slightly stronger bands both would have been cut, 3 hits on a card  

One of my reasons for now only using looped tubes, was the crack from flats.

Thats what I wanted mate but his mrs told me its classed as a custom, and no way im paying 150 dollars for it lol

Did you ask for it in poly? If in g10 it will be that much but with poly I can't imagine it being a lot. If you want I will get a full sized file done on the computer of mine so you can download a stencil of it to make or have one made?

• Like 1

Thats what I wanted mate but his mrs told me its classed as a custom, and no way im paying 150 dollars for it lol

Did you ask for it in poly? If in g10 it will be that much but with poly I can't imagine it being a lot. If you want I will get a full sized file done on the computer of mine so you can download a stencil of it to make or have one made?

Would really appreciate that mate!

Minimum of 150 dollars for a custom I just read

If I had the money spare I would be ordering a custom scorpion from bill. Love the look of them especially in canvas micarta. For now though mine is doing me good. Think I might just have to try and make one. Making the canted forks is what's the hard part about it though

I know pal I was looking at his customs for while last night trying to convinve myself lol. Mrs would f***ing kill me.