Kicked Out Bt Nothing At Ome

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of funny old threads by newbies lately and all asking questions about things they should know about ..

Vixens digging a selection of cubbing earths? or am i being naive?

Hey Billy Bullshitter,how come your talking about how fast you've been digging the last few days when you've put up a post about finding feck all to ground? ,i'd be very carefull folks with this one

Any 1 having the same trouble I'm having going to places an there's nothing in them but they look well used be like it now for 3 wks now is any 1 having the same problem plz let me know thanks

its out of season what do you expect.
  • Like 2

Vixens digging a selection of cubbing earths?

or am i being naive?

It's true, a vixen often enlarges a few places before deciding on where to cub. Hence the reason all the earths on one farm look used but are empty.

Unless they are a problem might be time to give them some time to themselves.

• Like 2

Yer I know it's near the end but [BANNED TEXT] a farmer phones an says he lost 200 chickens in 3 nigth I have to go to keep the farmer happy an keep my permission so he don't go giving it to sm1 esle an the other 1s r just the same thanks 4 getting bk to me, [BANNED TEXT] do you call it a season I normaly stop [BANNED TEXT] I dig cubs

• Like 3

5feet down I know the dog not failing [BANNED TEXT] I drop her in a big rumbler that day an dug her 2.6 on the b&f 2 in the stop end but it took me all day going earth to earth to find any thing ome the went in at 1500 an we got her out 1650 she's spot on pal 8 yrs ov age drop her in where ever u want she show a lot ov dogs up

5feet down I know the dog not failing [bANNED TEXT] I drop her in a big rumbler that day an dug her 2.6 on the b&f 2 in the stop end but it took me all day going earth to earth to find any thing ome the went in at 1500 an we got her out 1650 she's spot on pal 8 yrs ov age drop her in where ever u want she show a lot ov dogs up

Ye must be good men to dig as thats almost 9ft in 1half hours,fair play.

• Like 3

Was soft ground an [BANNED TEXT] I her my bitch baying it keeps me going till I get to an to fireman just coz I'm new to the site don't mean I'm new to the game just this season I been taking 4 dogs an using them all an for the last 3 wks I finding it hard to find more then 1 so I was asking to c if any 1 having the same trouble an if it's time to hang the tools up till September

Well not many folk i know would drop in a terrier in a big place at 3 oclock in the afternoon that's for sure bud and if i'm wrong then i'm wrong but maybe your checking places to often and i've found more singles than doubles myself this year but the other half of the pair has allways been close by.Why?? :hmm: any male who's had kids will tell you a preggy misses is something to keep out the way of if she's mardy and preggy foxes ain't no different :laugh:

Edited by fireman
  • Like 3