Dress Sense/fashion When You Was 15.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talk about 15 yr olds today all preened and proud, listening to half you lot with your fred perrys etc I'm at a loss as to the difference!   When I was 15 I wore none descript baggy jeans and a whi

First item of clothing I ever really wanted or asked for was a Snake Belt lol anyone remember them?

Walking through are local town last summer I seen a young lad about 14-16in braces whith doc martins on skin head white shirt I just though to myself go on son as he walked up high street past All the

Levi Staypress, tank tops, button down bennies, Harrington, Crombie, Loafers, Tucson 21 polished Hawkins Astronauts (anyone remember them before Airwair?) Skin tight Levis with outside turn ups, number 1 haircut and red, yellow or flourescent green socks. FFS bring back the good old days LOL

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

At 15 it was scooter jacket, jeans and moccasins or deck shoes........half a dozen of us were all the same, owned nothing more than what we stood up in, didn't give a f**k about it and just cracked on.

We are all still mates to this day.

• Like 2

Lemon la coste polo shirt pink jumper same brand bleached jeans white sports socks Adidas kick or pod sandals I remember the first run of fila kappa ellese loadsa other brands lot still about today thank fook pod sandals aren't lol

Pods from Coxon's? Lol

ZX 600s, trimm trabs, Pods, Lee jeans cut at the bottom, Farah trousers, Sergio Tacchini tracksuit top, Benetton sweater, a Next 'hooder' jacket......., fcuk me, I can almost smell the Insignia and the Kouros :laugh:

And if I'd have been wearing most of the lot by the time I was 16....., I'd have been called a 'tramp' :icon_eek:

Hand-me-downs for me !

Pain in the ass, as I've got 3 sisters !

I remember once going out (to meet a girl !) in brown flairs with 36 inch bottoms (!),pink shirt and purple corduroy jacket with leather patches on the elbows - shirt collar over jacket, naturally !

The trousers were murder if the wind got you from behind...........

My fashion sense hasn't improved much,but thank God my sainted mother didn't take a photo !

Lemon la coste polo shirt pink jumper same brand bleached jeans white sports socks Adidas kick or pod sandals I remember the first run of fila kappa ellese loadsa other brands lot still about today thank fook pod sandals aren't lol

Pods from Coxon's? Lol

Oh yes mate n snake belt purchased from Hackett and Baines lol think coxons used ta sell Hi Tec trainers as well anyone remember them lol

• Like 1

ZX 600s, trimm trabs, Pods, Lee jeans cut at the bottom, Farah trousers, Sergio Tacchini tracksuit top, Benetton sweater, a Next 'hooder' jacket......., fcuk me, I can almost smell the Insignia and the Kouros :laugh:

And if I'd have been wearing most of the lot by the time I was 16....., I'd have been called a 'tramp' :icon_eek:

Spot on lol