Renterrier.

bryanm45

General Lee & J1985

Thank you both. But it's not a big deal, I'm far from any authority I just was relating what my experience and thought was.But everyone is different and Adrian's dogs might not suit everyone I'm sure,like any breed or line.thank you guys

uru

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some months later.........

Over here it would just be a Patterdale with some bull in it.

A terrier as a protection dog is about as much use as tits on a fish ........

Posted Images

Thanks Uru that's my bulldog Cage, and thanks for putting me straight

And thanks General Lee for making a snap judgment on what I know regarding that type of dog, the breeding behind those dogs or the game available to hunt in the states lol the irony!!

I made no snap judgements and didn't mention you I was merely saying this man is using these dogs and people should listen to him

You can't rate a terrier highly for it's ability to try and kill something furry it comes across "on top" that means f**k all...

For protection this dog would be too small and pointless!

For digging it would most likely be too big!

For looking good on the end of a lead spot on lol

A small terrier would be ideal for personal protection for you.

A terrier against you would look like a Great Dane on a man who is average size ???

pitt bitch x patt / weaton. didnt plan on getting him it just kind of happened lol. 6months old dog pup

Some big plates of meat on that pup. Would be interesting to see how he turns out, keep us updated :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

cheers mate hes a little tall now t.b.h but hes game out and there is great breeding possibilitys off him yet so not 2bad

pitt bitch x patt / weaton. didnt plan on getting him it just kind of happened lol. 6months old dog pup

nice looking pup..what size do you'll think hell make

cheers mate hes a little tall now t.b.h but hes game out and there is great breeding possibilitys off him yet so not 2bad

nice looking pup..what size do you'll think hell make
id say /hope hes finished growing now. Il post some pics there soon and measure him but hes has went up a fare bit, on da plus size him being a bit big will deffinatly be his only issue from what ive seen !!