'Little Dogs With Big Hearts'

.....as well as a lurcherbook and other things...etc....just no bloody time..!!! :blink:

Good hunting......JD :thumbs:

I was going to ask you that one JD :thumbs: After "Extreme Lurcherwork" and "Running Dog Addiction," I was wondering if there was another in the pipeline....... :clapper::clapper:

i have read both the lurcher books by darcy and i believe they are the best by far,but i have not read 'lurchers and longdogs' i think its called by Ted Walsh.Have you got any idea how long we have to wait Jdarcy for the third lurcher book?

good hunting

rew

Got it for my OH's birthday: (well, I wanted it but it was his birthday!) he's not really into terriers at all, but digs to mine! LOL Even he liked the book and I reckon its a good read: though I agree about the doctored photos: weird colours: maybe JD had been taking summat when he did them :tongue2::D .

I reckon you've hit the nail on the head making just a limited number: way to go. Keep it for the minority (sadly we are a minority nowadays) who appreciate these sort of books. Keep 'em coming. :clapper:

• 2 weeks later...