Oerlikon Llm 01 Ir Laser Great Working Condition

HiAll,

As title states...

I am looking to swap or sell my Oerlikon LLM 01 IR Laser...

t0hzyw.png

This is a genuine, as used by UK, German, Dutch and other military / special forces units, Laser Light Module.

IR and white light has been tested and everything is working perfectly.

Contents include:

LLM01
Remote switch
Batteries.
DPM Pouch

The LLM01 is an IR/ visible aiming device made by Oerlikon Contrave Germany.

Designed for use with the Heckler & Koch G36 assault rifle, it is also seen frequently on the H&K Mp7, the Mp5, or the British SA80A2 rifle.

The LLM contains the following functions:

White light flashlight, bright, 6 V.

Red laser sight, the visibility depends on the environmental light conditions, suited for quick shots. In low light the red laser dot is visible just over 150 m;

Infrared (IR) laser visible through night vision devices such as PVS 14 or PVS 7 or ANVIS are used. Unless someone else has NVG equipment the IR laser will not reveal the presence of the user.

Infra-red illuminator acting as a torch visible only through Night vision, effective up to roughly 10 metres.

Dual function allows simultaneous use of white light/ red dot or IR laser/ IR target illuminator.

The unit can be operated via on/off switches on the left and right, or by pressure switch (included). Function is selected via a dial on the side. Both lasers can be adjusted for windage and elevation.

Unit is waterproof up to 20 metres.

I have been told the value is above £200.00 but i have only managed to find one for sale on ebay at exactly that price, so i am not really looking for money but maybe a swap for pre-charged air rifle equipment IE

Gun sling/Bag

Pump and Guage?

Or anything else that will start me on my way, as i have just purchased a second hand pre-charged rifle with no bag no bits just the rifle so i have a long way to go to getting things how i want them to be...

I also have lots of ex-army equipment that will be going up for sale soon to help me fund getting what i need so if interested please respond here or PM me...

Thanks in advance

Chris

Sorry to Multi-quote but i cannot add my picture so for anybody viewing please google image the title and you will no exactly what i am swapping or selling...

If i get no joy i may list on fleebay to raise the funds i require..

Thanks

Chris