My Northern Goshawk

sean goshawk

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi ive been flying birds or prey for ten year and I had a female harris I had for many years.and then got myself a female gos this is a andy hunter breed bird and only this year bird ive only took 60

more

Well after spending a good few weeks on rope pulls me and the mate went out for a rook to see if she'll get one and seen this grey back sitting close to a hedge and let the Gos see it and took off aft

Posted Images

Excellent mate......how did you find the transition from Harris to gos? I take it she's parent reared?

Once I'd flown a gos, I couldn't imagine hunting the woods with anything else......;-) Atb

Excellent mate......how did you find the transition from Harris to gos? I take it she's parent reared?

Once I'd flown a gos, I couldn't imagine hunting the woods with anything else......;-) Atbyeah

yeah she pr bird couldn't do imp bird where I live,the harris is a good bird now as for speed ways the gos out runs it bye a mile,with the gos I would get better flights at feather then a harris .

Hi David I tryed her at a few rooks and no luck .as lll try next season as I wanted to get her used to the ferrets and dogs first and get her on the lamp as well .yeah Andy has a nice few bird down there with him as it saved me a 12 hours drive to the bird I order down south as hes only an hour away from me

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...