My Northern Goshawk

sean goshawk

Well after having a busy few weeks working I put the goss weight up to get time to work him .today he was 1lb 10 oz and showed him a rabbit wasn't sure of it first as he just looked at it and then was surprised him went of the glove and nailed It straight on the head hold let hope that's him going

post-98610-0-70504800-1504016646_thumb.jpg

Edited by sean goshawk
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi ive been flying birds or prey for ten year and I had a female harris I had for many years.and then got myself a female gos this is a andy hunter breed bird and only this year bird ive only took 60

more

Well after spending a good few weeks on rope pulls me and the mate went out for a rook to see if she'll get one and seen this grey back sitting close to a hedge and let the Gos see it and took off aft

Posted Images

marshall 434 FM 100 channel  this will be three year old on 2nd of Feb  and comes with three transmitters there are the rt uhf .mx micro .mx 1/3n high power transmitter from falconry electronics this come from all magnetic turn off and on and case original box spare batterys and battery meter reader. Will take bank transfer you and if it's PayPal there be a fee to add to it as and will post it free to Ireland and UK to be far with you's so to international shipping there be sorry about that as it cost more to ship over .and price is in pounds not euro .£850

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

• 2 weeks later...