:thumbs:

#92 earth-thrower

earth-thrower

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 08:51 pm

Surprises me. The way you come across I thought that your first invoice would have been in groats on papyrus. :tongue2:

Surprises me. The way you come across I thought that your first invoice would have been in groats on papyrus. :tongue2:

Quite funny,.......lol,  (& nearly  'over my head', too,...lol)

#93 earth-thrower

earth-thrower

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 08:58 pm

This is our earthy :laugh:

:thumbs:

ha ha ,....this is why i much prefer you, as a 'mod' , moxy ?,.....rather than ole 'Matt' ?,....(although i didnt 'dislike' him, & do miss him, some ,....) lol

• moxy likes this

#94 earth-thrower

earth-thrower

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:06 pm

Are you not the 'old man', of the 'squad', anyway,.....ha ha ha (nowt wrong wi that !, mind)  ?,......or would it be , Moxy ?,...lol

#95 earth-thrower

earth-thrower

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:10 pm

Are you not the 'old man', of the 'squad', anyway,.....ha ha ha (nowt wrong wi that !, mind)  ?,......or would it be , Moxy ?,...lol

Bet Phils,  no 'spring chicken',  either  ?   he he,......(god, id still be the 'tea boy', amongst you lot !)   ha ha ha

#96 moxy

moxy

the last hope mod

• 8,831 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:11 pm

You got to have a sense of humour.
Just think of a forum full of miserable mawdy men not earning any money because they don't know what to charge and are getting undercut at every corner by Internet educated imposters :laugh:

Speaking of Matt. How are these super duper tunnel traps coming along? Apologies if that's someone else's baby but I recall reading he had his finger in that pie?

#97 moxy

moxy

the last hope mod

• 8,831 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:12 pm

Not me pal. I'm just an impressionable youngster drawn in by the lure of lager adverts!

#98 Nicepix

Nicepix

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:19 pm

Bet Phils,  no 'spring chicken',  either  ?   he he,......(god, id still be the 'tea boy', amongst you lot !)   ha ha ha

Better the Tea Boy than the Rent Boy.

This is how I see you.............

grumpy_old_men_zpss6pype79.jpg

:laugh:

Edited by Nicepix, 26 April 2016 - 09:19 pm.

• moxy, earth-thrower and shropshire mole like this

#99 moxy

moxy

the last hope mod

• 8,831 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:21 pm

:laugh:

#100 earth-thrower

earth-thrower

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:42 pm

Just think of a forum full of miserable mawdy men not earning any money because they don't know what to charge and are getting undercut at every corner by Internet educated imposters :laugh:

Speaking of Matt. How are these super duper tunnel traps coming along? Apologies if that's someone else's baby but I recall reading he had his finger in that pie?

I dont know for definate, mate,...but, i suspect that its probably on the ' shelf ', for now ?

#101 earth-thrower

earth-thrower

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:43 pm

Not me pal. I'm just an impressionable youngster drawn in by the lure of lager adverts!

lol lol

#102 comanche

comanche

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,651 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:49 pm

Right then lads now I've caught 5 moles and become a professional mole catcher what the f#%k do I charge

Whatever you charge is your own business but now you have declared yourself a professional prepare for the knock on the door late at night . Or maybe a group of hooded, velvet gloved enforcers from one of the "Chapters of the Church of Earth" will ambush and drag you aside in Tesco's car-park, force you to sign-up as a prospect and demand their cut of the profits. You may even be approached in a pub toilet by a man asking to see your Duffus. Only agree if he offers to show you his Putang first to prove he is a fellow mole-catcher rather than a pervert.

Luckily  you should be able to offset any obligatory joining fees to one of the Mole-catching guilds by selling the five moles you already have in the bag as a set of rather cute finger-puppets.

• J Darcy, talpa, moxy and 2 others like this

#103 earth-thrower

earth-thrower

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:53 pm

I dont know for definate, mate,...but, i suspect that its probably on the ' shelf ', for now ?

Maybe Matts, retired ?,...cause hes made so much money, possibly ?,....lol,.....& wheres 'Perthshire', has he f....d off too 'facebook', or somewhere ?,...

#104 shropshire mole

shropshire mole

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:30 am

Right then lads now I've caught 5 moles and become a professional mole catcher what the f#%k do I charge

Best to count the hair on each mole and divide by the combined weight, that will give you a good profit margin, according to the BMG  :cray:  :cray:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users