Mole Trapping Prices

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£10 per mole wouldn't get me out of my own garden by the time you pay for the traps, time, travel, public liability insurance (hope you have it?) advertising costs, accountants fees, running costs for

Whatever you charge is your own business but now you have declared yourself a professional prepare for the knock on the door late at night . Or maybe a group of hooded, velvet gloved enforcers from on

But for your £70 you will need to go back at least once more maybe 3 so then its £35 or £ 23 per visit!! or is it £70 visit   I also do a local school playing field, but do it for free, my children

Posted Images

Surprises me. The way you come across I thought that your first invoice would have been in groats on papyrus. :tongue2:

Surprises me. The way you come across I thought that your first invoice would have been in groats on papyrus. :tongue2:

Quite funny,.......lol, (& nearly 'over my head', too,...lol)

Are you not the 'old man', of the 'squad', anyway,.....ha ha ha (nowt wrong wi that !, mind) ?,......or would it be , Moxy ?,...lol

Bet Phils, no 'spring chicken', either ? he he,......(god, id still be the 'tea boy', amongst you lot !) ha ha ha

You got to have a sense of humour.

Just think of a forum full of miserable mawdy men not earning any money because they don't know what to charge and are getting undercut at every corner by Internet educated imposters :laugh:

Speaking of Matt. How are these super duper tunnel traps coming along? Apologies if that's someone else's baby but I recall reading he had his finger in that pie?

Are you not the 'old man', of the 'squad', anyway,.....ha ha ha (nowt wrong wi that !, mind) ?,......or would it be , Moxy ?,...lol

Not me pal. I'm just an impressionable youngster drawn in by the lure of lager adverts!

Bet Phils, no 'spring chicken', either ? he he,......(god, id still be the 'tea boy', amongst you lot !) ha ha ha

Better the Tea Boy than the Rent Boy.

This is how I see you.............

grumpy_old_men_zpss6pype79.jpg

:laugh:

Edited by Nicepix
  • Like 3

Just think of a forum full of miserable mawdy men not earning any money because they don't know what to charge and are getting undercut at every corner by Internet educated imposters :laugh:

Speaking of Matt. How are these super duper tunnel traps coming along? Apologies if that's someone else's baby but I recall reading he had his finger in that pie?

I dont know for definate, mate,...but, i suspect that its probably on the ' shelf ', for now ?

Not me pal. I'm just an impressionable youngster drawn in by the lure of lager adverts!

lol lol

Right then lads now I've caught 5 moles and become a professional mole catcher what the f#%k do I charge

Whatever you charge is your own business but now you have declared yourself a professional prepare for the knock on the door late at night . Or maybe a group of hooded, velvet gloved enforcers from one of the "Chapters of the Church of Earth" will ambush and drag you aside in Tesco's car-park, force you to sign-up as a prospect and demand their cut of the profits. You may even be approached in a pub toilet by a man asking to see your Duffus. Only agree if he offers to show you his Putang first to prove he is a fellow mole-catcher rather than a pervert.

Luckily you should be able to offset any obligatory joining fees to one of the Mole-catching guilds by selling the five moles you already have in the bag as a set of rather cute finger-puppets.

• Like 5

I dont know for definate, mate,...but, i suspect that its probably on the ' shelf ', for now ?

Maybe Matts, retired ?,...cause hes made so much money, possibly ?,....lol,.....& wheres 'Perthshire', has he f....d off too 'facebook', or somewhere ?,...