Einstein said "The universe and human stupidity are infinite, the former of which I am unsure about." Original poster is...hopefully BANNED!

Can I push a petition for their banning, if they're not already?

I think the humiliation that has been dished out on here should be more than enough and hopefully the op has taken what's been said on board.

:thumbs:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do not wish to see you belittled or have the piss taken out of you laddie but, you've just blown any credible respect with this outburst couched in semi-literate, unpunctuated obscenity....   Take

We should have had him at Catterick. He would think very differently

No this is unseemly, totally what antis want, and why feed into their inbred marxist fear? The pigeons must be shot with a bolt action NOT a semi-auto. It clearly states that in Nat West terms and co

Posted Images

I think this is one of those threads that will disappear into page 29 or farther on until some one ells reads it and comments

then it will be back at the top of page 1

and it will start all over again lol :D :D :D

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I think this is one of those threads that will disappear into page 29 or farther on until some one ells reads it and comments

then it will be back at the top of page 1

and it will start all over again lol :D :D :D

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Its a keeper Mac :yes:

Moxy, I think you need to change your signature, that titles been taken by someone else!

:laugh: being a tit and being stupid are worlds apart. But I hear you :thumbs:

I think the links need posting for the basics. BASC guidelines for shooting. Wildlife and countryside act. General licences. Specific firearm laws etc etc......

I'm sure they are floating around on the forum. They don't take much reading. Some do take a little understanding and can leave you a little cross eyed but I'm sure a good read can save face and grief like in this thread.

Good advice was offered by many members but the op chose to be abusive instead of Swallowing pride and taking it on the chin.

Put the pitch forks aside and educate the op and hopefully new members who are perhaps in the same boat and need a little guidance.

:thumbs:

I see no input from the OP since page 1.

I personally believe all trace of this thread should now disappear!

I think a pinned post about "Don't be an idiot with a gun" would be a good idea

Maybe, but how do you get the idiots to read it? All the information is there at their fingertips but they can't be bothered to find it, if they do find it they ignore it!

If I had that kind of skill, I'd be a multimillionaire!