Sign in to follow this  
the lamping ferreter

Advice On The Law

Crack on mukka and im not going to ask why you have a van full of sheep :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Stolen from Yorkshire, being sold in Wales. ;)

Trafficking in the sex trade.

:laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

So can I shoot the pigeon's on top of the NatWest bank with my AK47 or not ? :thumbs:

Only on a tuesday between 12 and 1pm and you have to dress appropriately otherwise the welsh can retaliate with bows and arrows

I'm sure in old English law that you can still shoot a Scots man with a bow and arrow on a Wednesday afternoon in the walls of York

• Like 2

I knew some body would see sence !

Maybe a English dictionary would help as well

Oh!, the irony...... :laugh:

At times like this I'm apt to lose my bladder control.

Mac, pass me the popcorn bag! :laugh:

:snack: :snack: :snack:

So can I shoot the pigeon's on top of the NatWest bank with my AK47 or not ? :thumbs:

No this is unseemly, totally what antis want, and why feed into their inbred marxist fear?

The pigeons must be shot with a bolt action NOT a semi-auto. It clearly states that in Nat West terms and conditions.

A Moisin, Mauser, NOT a SMLE, is acceptable, .303 far too good a round to waste on feather. However, surplus 7.62 / 39 is an excellent choice.

If you miss it will also not break the bank!

Geddit?

• Like 4

Crack on mukka and im not going to ask why you have a van full of sheep :whistling::whistling::whistling:

They like the yorkshire sheep in wales

fresh meat and a little on the tight side

:tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

:D :D :D

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

They like the yorkshire sheep in wales

fresh meat and a little on the tight side

:tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

:D :D :D

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

It's also because the Welsh sheep start running at the sound of a zip.

• Like 3

Blimey I thought I was a Newbie.....I have not long joined these excellent forums and have very quickly met a lot of very polite people with more knowledge than I could gather in a life time...........2 mins on Google turned up this excellent guide.........

http://basc.org.uk/airgunning/basc-air-rifle-code-of-practice/

Please be careful as a Firearms offence is not the way forward

Some days it is SOOOOOOOOOO worth logging on here and having a read. I right enjoyed that, thanks chaps.

I've just seen a deer over the park, so I'm going to get a straw and some paper and see if I can take it down with a spitwad.

• Like 2

I was unaware there were areas of the uk that had similar traits to those found in the film deliverance .

Oy, I live in Fenland, just leave us alone to our ways :ninja:

Yeah, it gets cold amd wet here most nights. this time of year an' all.

• Like 1

What I mean is I no what I can and can't shoot asni have my own ex farm land but other than that I haven't sat and looked the law up on carry and gun because I haven't had to but now I have my advice from some kind people I no wear I stand with out you trying to be a no it all so I suggest you sit in your arm chair and w*ank your c*ck and getbof my post if you have nothing nice to say as everybody else has been polite and helpful apart from you

I do not wish to see you belittled or have the piss taken out of you laddie but, you've just blown any credible respect with this outburst couched in semi-literate, unpunctuated obscenity....

Take you own good advice about not having anything nice to say.

If you want to go mooching about in a van in the wee hours of the night, shooting birds out of trees you will be arrested by the Police who will be tipped-off about some tit in a suspicious looking van, being seen driving up and down the lanes and byways shooting, on a road,, into trees. Use your loaf about how it looks to others.

Read up on a chap called Dick Turpin. He helped to create and introduce the law on the illegal act of discharging a firearm on the King's Highway (Now HM the Queens highway) by firing his pistols at passing coaches from his horse..Then robbing the unfortunate passengers!

Now go and ask whatever you want to know, in a nice way so, those of us who can read and literate, can comprehend your question in a civil manner; and you'll be treated accordingly, in a civil manner....Laddie!

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 4

What I mean is I no what I can and can't shoot asni have my own ex farm land but other than that I haven't sat and looked the law up on carry and gun because I haven't had to but now I have my advice from some kind people I no wear I stand with out you trying to be a no it all so I suggest you sit in your arm chair and w*ank your c*ck and getbof my post if you have nothing nice to say as everybody else has been polite and helpful apart from you

I do not wish to see you belittled or have the piss taken out of you laddie but, you've just blown any credible respect with this outburst couched in semi-literate, unpunctuated obscenity....

Take you own good advice about not having anything nice to say.

If you want to go mooching about in a van in the wee hours of the night, shooting birds out of trees you will be arrested by the Police who will be tipped-off about some tit in a suspicious looking van, being seen driving up and down the lanes and byways shooting, on a road,, into trees. Use your loaf about how it looks to others.

Read up on a chap called Dick Turpin. He helped to create and introduce the law on the illegal act of discharging a firearm on the King's Highway (Now HM the Queens highway) by firing his pistols at passing coaches from his horse..Then robbing the unfortunate passengers!

Now go and ask whatever you want to know, in a nice way so, those of us who can read and literate, can comprehend your question in a civil manner; and you'll be treated accordingly, in a civil manner....Laddie!

We should have had him at Catterick. He would think very differently :whistling:

• Like 4