Sign in to follow this  
the lamping ferreter

Advice On The Law

I've been reading this and agree timmytree.

I'm surprised Matthew has been so lenient for so long :laugh:

I must be mellowing......... normally I'd have just banned him for the text talk......

It never ceases to amaze me how much stupid people love to prove their stupidity in public... :yes:

Well if Matt doesn't let him have it can I have a go? ;)

Edited by timmytree
  • Like 1

I think the OP is on the wind up (i hope). I hope for our sport theres not folk like him running around without adult supervision.

Pernod

I think the OP is on the wind up (i hope). I hope for our sport theres not folk like him running around without adult supervision.

Pernod

Sadly there's lots of them. And not on day release neither :laugh:

Pernod

Unfortunately there is, that's why airgunning gets a bad press. Basically any tosser can get an airgun and go out and cause mayhem, no knowledge of the law, no real idea of what they're doing. Then they come on to a serious forum asking stupid questions written in an appalling version of English (doesn't understand that spellchecker is free) and then insults those who try to help them. He's not the first idiot, won't be the last one either.

But he is one of the biggest I've seen on any forum.

Personally I would advise him to go ahead, stand in the road with his airgun and shoot as many pigeons as he wants. That will be one more idiot banned from ever owning weapons of any sort.

• Like 3

To the person who wrote the OP.

Please listen to the sound advice given in this thread. These guys here, in this forum, know what they are talking about. The advice was also free! Please dont go around shooting airguns out of a van window when on public highways etc.

There may be other ways you can get the woodies, and I'd suggest thinking about that would be time better served, rather than in a jail cell. Go watch the woodies with some binoculars, where are they roosting, where are they feeding, flying to, why are they there? Can you get permission to legally shoot those locations once you've worked that out? If there are loads of them, chances are some local farmer is having problems and perhaps does not have anyone keeping on top of the problem.

Also, please do read the law. I know it can feel 'boring' or a bit of a 'kill joy' - but actually, a good deal of the law is commonsense and quite helpful. It does not stop anyone from enjoying the sport, unless they shouldn't have a gun in the first place.

please remember the lamping ferreter also has a van that he drives at night somewhere in the uk you have been warned .

Edited by barrywhite

IM FECKING SURPRISED ITS NOT LOCKED OR REMOVED

1 he writes in tx talk

2 feck i get pulled for the slightest thing and my posts pulled

3 he has not a clue at all

4 it clearly states no tx talk or the post will be removed and persistence could lead to a ban

you just go and shoot your pigeons bud but before you do tell your family you will not be back for at least 18 mths

mac

I must be mellowing......... normally I'd have just banned him for the text talk......

It never ceases to amaze me how much stupid people love to prove their stupidity in public... :yes:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I was unaware there were areas of the uk that had similar traits to those found in the film deliverance .

Oy, I live in Fenland, just leave us alone to our ways :ninja:

• Like 1