• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do not wish to see you belittled or have the piss taken out of you laddie but, you've just blown any credible respect with this outburst couched in semi-literate, unpunctuated obscenity....   Take

We should have had him at Catterick. He would think very differently

No this is unseemly, totally what antis want, and why feed into their inbred marxist fear? The pigeons must be shot with a bolt action NOT a semi-auto. It clearly states that in Nat West terms and co

Posted Images

Where will you stand?

You won't be standing, you'll be sitting the wrong side of a table in a police interview suite :yes:

Armed trespass, firearm in a public place, poaching...... all sorts of offences....

You'd be lucky to walk away with your freedom, and be likely to loose your guns, any licences (or chances of getting them), possibly your car and any equipment used and you'd also not be able to make use of the general licences once you'd been convicted :no:

So as someone else has said; just don't do it :thumbs:

It was just a idear but ur not actually poaching because your no on anyone's land all you could b questioned on is a air rife under the legal limet witch you can carry in a case

Firstly, please STOP using bloody text talk!

OK, you are talking tripe.

All land belongs to somebody; the roads belong to the local authority in most cases, and the trees and hedges that these pigeons will be sitting in also belong to the land on which they are growing.

Trust me, it's armed trespass and poaching at the very least. If you don't believe me give the old bill a ring and ask them. We'll run a book on how long they take to come round and pick you up.... :yes:

It was just a idear but ur not actually poaching because your no on anyone's land all you could b questioned on is a air rife under the legal limet witch you can carry in a case

All land belongs to somebody; the roads belong to the local authority in most cases, and the trees and hedges that these pigeons will be sitting in also belong to the land on which they are growing.

Trust me, it's armed trespass and poaching at the very least. If you don't believe me give the old bill a ring and ask them. We'll run a book on how long they take to come round and pick you up.... :yes:

Right I was only asking some advice theirs no need to be sarcastic I didn't write this post to be spoken down to by some arm chair no it all expert I only wanted some genuine advice as I am into shooting and own my own ground witch I go on so I'm not really up to date with the law because never needed to be

• Like 1

Right I was only asking some advice theirs no need to be sarcastic I didn't write this post to be spoken down to by some arm chair no it all expert I only wanted some genuine advice as I am into shooting and own my own ground witch I go on so I'm not really up to date with the law because never needed to be

I gave you some advice and you replied using text talk.

You also seem to be unaware of basic UK legislation regarding firearms. Go and do some learning while I sit in my armchair and think of something sarcastic to say :thumbs:

What I mean is I no what I can and can't shoot asni have my own ex farm land but other than that I haven't sat and looked the law up on carry and gun because I haven't had to but now I have my advice from some kind people I no wear I stand with out you trying to be a no it all so I suggest you sit in your arm chair and w*ank your c*ck and getbof my post if you have nothing nice to say as everybody else has been polite and helpful apart from you

Afore it descends into a total waste of time. Do as folk say, read the law, learn and act accordingly. Ignorance is no defence in court. Ignorance also gets shooting a bad name, see, shit sticks to us all friend.

If I had a pound for every "query" about shooting legality here and elsewhere I would be rich, very.

No one should pick up any weapon without first a knowledge of the appropriate law.

Now, whilst I am in a constructive mood, visit BASC's site and read. It is all there, plain and simple, also not in txt speke.

If you ignore the sound advice given on here, then fine. You will find yourself in prison.

• Like 1

What I mean is I no what I can and can't shoot asni have my own ex farm land but other than that I haven't sat and looked the law up on carry and gun because I haven't had to but now I have my advice from some kind people I no wear I stand with out you trying to be a no it all so I suggest you sit in your arm chair and w*ank your c*ck and getbof my post if you have nothing nice to say as everybody else has been polite and helpful apart from you

Oh dear....... would you like to try and insult me a bit more?

If you take the trouble to actually read what's been said you'll see that several folks have given you sound advice. Your lack of knowledge about the basic legal requirements of using a gun in the UK is shameful. I only hope, for your sake, that your FEO isn't one of the ones who reads this forum......

:victory:

I've been reading this and agree timmytree.

I'm surprised Matthew has been so lenient for so long :laugh:

I must be mellowing......... normally I'd have just banned him for the text talk......

It never ceases to amaze me how much stupid people love to prove their stupidity in public... :yes: