• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Kennels floor has been down 3 years and its in shit state ,flaking where water must of got in and expanded etc etc   Question is do i just dig it all up and relay as it runs at a slope and if lik

Sorry I can't help just think that set up deserved a like. Brilliant set up deerman.. Wish I'd it! Hope you get your answers seeing as I'm useless lol

This pictures a bit shit but it's the only one I've got on my phone.

Posted Images

my freinds pal runs hounds and he put granite dust in with the concreete and scrimed it on like you whuld plaster a wall said its top notch thers also a a paint what swimming pool fitters use before putting tiles down it stops water coming up or soaking down and its cheep it sets like hard rubber and is grippy when you walk on it ime going to try that first if it dosent last i will repaint and tile over it

• Like 1

Concrete absorbes water. When i lay concrete floor in my runs i put a good cup full off waterproofer in the mix. My option would be cut the bad patches out and re concrete. SBR is good stuff as its used for tanking. That would be £25 a gallon.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Use a coat of resin on top only a few mm thick it's a bit like self levelling but piss water etc can't soak into it they use it on factory floors it's not cheap but really good stuff

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...