out again for a stalk

got a call from a farmer near the lads land i have to shoot and ask me could i shoot a few deer on his land they had afew fences pulled down twice,so jump at the chance.i landed before daybreak sat in for awhile then i took a walk up the road where i spoted a buck right in front of me on the road he jump the wall and ran down the field a shout stop him bang he fell.i gutted him and pull him to the road.as i was walking back to the car i spoted a doe and a young one together at the end of a field i got with in 80 yards shot the doe first then the young one .as i was pulling them out to the road the farmer landed he was happy and there was more around he said and shoot them any time i want .great more land :thumbs: forgot my camera so this was takeing later on today

cheers sounder

P9300054.jpg

P9300056.jpg

Guest john2007oliver
got a call from a farmer near the lads land i have to shoot and ask me could i shoot a few deer on his land they had afew fences pulled down twice,so jump at the chance.i landed before daybreak sat in for awhile then i took a walk up the road where i spoted a buck right in front of me on the road he jump the wall and ran down the field a shout stop him bang he fell.i gutted him and pull him to the road.as i was walking back to the car i spoted a doe and a young one together at the end of a field i got with in 80 yards shot the doe first then the young one .as i was pulling them out to the road the farmer landed he was happy and there was more around he said and shoot them any time i want .great more land :thumbs: forgot my camera so this was takeing later on today

cheers sounder

P9300054.jpg

P9300056.jpg

Plenty of venison there mate . Good shooting :thumbs:

Well done sounder keep them the prices are s**t for the quality of the meat the dealers get.One of those fallow looks like a dog tryed to bleed it sorry dont want to be a prick but im fussy on my deer work.

Edited by v-max

cheers sounder

P9300054.jpg

P9300056.jpg

Plenty of venison there mate . Good shooting :thumbs:

Good shooting there, sounder. Well done