Lucas An Bulldozer

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen them both run and both very good animals, but think Lucas is the better animal on the turf he kills them anywhere, and when Lucas matched bully he was 6 and just come back from serious toe injury

One of lucas offspring

Posted Images

fella that has it pp is looking shot of it too..it nice lookn dog an very cheap he done nothing with it an some my haters on here confirm that

why buy it do nothing with it and then sell it
you need ask him that
why you sell it

I bought bitch an it came with it. I didn't want it 8 months old an was nice enough dog

the way i see it lucas has been on both sides of the drink the owner has put his hand in his pocket and put some serious time and miles not to mention wedge just to get his dog the work put in front of him bulldozer owner runs in him in matches against whoever wants a run and wins i say fair play to both they sound like there at the top of there game and most would love to have such a mutt in there yard

• Like 6

Hairydave you no and i no the guy who has the Lucas dog the one you owned for 3r4 days at 8 months old got that dog 16months ago and id say it has been out twice even if that ffs,he not a hunter just a phase he went through that dog is untried and even wasted i have its sister here shes a serious bitch killing hares week in week out just ask anyone who knows the bitch and been running her in front of anyone who wants to see her go..

• Like 3

Hairydave you no and i no the guy who has the Lucas dog the one you owned for 3r4 days at 8 months old got that dog 16months ago and id say it has been out twice even if that ffs,he not a hunter just a phase he went through that dog is untried and even wasted i have its sister here shes a serious bitch killing hares week in week out just ask anyone who knows the bitch and been running her in front of anyone who wants to see her go..

that spot on.. dog had few rabbits before I got him

this is a proper dog, unbeaten, hasn't missed a single longear this season, been the best dog around for along time, look at how this dog runs real longears, the dog is just class and his record speaks for itself, there's no comparison, proven dog in every way...great dog

.not 1 clue about saluki Xs or who owns them i dont even know anyone who keeps them but if this the dog there trying to say is a jacker or no good? thats is one fine article of a hare dog! he was glued to that winter hare... went for the lift twice in a slow wet winter ploughed field.... few times into the long stubble and back out... for lung capacity and staying power feet and heart.... whoever baked those cakes have got the ingredients.... bang on!

• Like 4