teal shooting

hi, all went out this morning with a mate on one of my ponds that i shoot, i know there has been alot of teal on the pond . anyway when we got there this morning there was already alot of teal on the pond so they must have came in under the moon last night. we put them off and got set up ready, after about 20 min they started to come back we had a few shots and got a few teal but there was hardly anything come back. but we had a good bit of sport and the dogs had some good retreaves .

shooting001.jpg

shooting003.jpg

regards wag :thumbs:

yes john there was a frost last night my gold lab in the picture it was his first time out shooting this morning and the water had a bit of ice on it but he was straight in the water no probs at all .

thanks for that sounder ,the two black dogs are father and son, the one at the front is dad ,and the one at the back is the son .the gold one i bought this summer for picking up on our shoots but i am going to use him for everything .

hi, all went out this morning with a mate on one of my ponds that i shoot, i know there has been alot of teal on the pond . anyway when we got there this morning there was already alot of teal on the pond so they must have came in under the moon last night. we put them off and got set up ready, after about 20 min they started to come back we had a few shots and got a few teal but there was hardly anything come back. but we had a good bit of sport and the dogs had some good retreaves .

shooting001.jpg

shooting003.jpg

hi dwain , that yellow dog is a nice colour ,you got anymore of his sort ?

hi dwain , that yellow dog is a nice colour ,you got anymore of his sort ?

no john i bought him in in the summer but, my black dog in the picture throws dark yellows and my mates want me to do the same mating as last time because the pups all turned out good workers and if i do i have already got homes for 7 pups so if i decide to shall i put you down for a pup john :whistling: