Anyone Interested In A Welsh Hound Bitch

Snoz

Ive got a third season welsh bitch that unfortunately is gun shy , Ive only got a small pack and the covers we push through to guns can be quite small sometimes . If a fox is shot out of one of these small covers the bitch sulks after the shot as its obviously pretty loud . If the shots in the distance she doesn't bother. As everything we have has to play its part as were only a small outfit unfortunately she has to go. This bitch is too good to be put down. she draws,hunts is ok in the kennel and will join in a mark so would be ok for someone who can either just take her on the big days or has covers that arnt like postage stamps

Shes a hound so I don't want any money for her but would be interested in swapping her for another hound to replace her in our pack, Id want something smallish harrier beagle size is poss. Anyone interested?

Do you know how she is bred. Would she be the kind of bitch to breed from. Does she disappear with the shot or does she shy away a bit. I hunt fairly big bogs so she might do a job. Could you post a photo. Where are you at

She's a pure welsh bitch of good type , she's well put together and although I've been told she's well bred in that she's from decent working hounds ,I don't know her specific breeding. when a shot goes off near by her she just comes out of the cover sulking and finds me .She doesn't bolt at the shot just isn't happy when it's to close

Do you know how she is bred. Would she be the kind of bitch to breed from. Does she disappear with the shot or does she shy away a bit. I hunt fairly big bogs so she might do a job. Could you post a photo. Where are you at

She's a pure welsh bitch of good type , she's well put together and although I've been told she's well bred in that she's from decent working hounds ,I don't know her specific breeding. when a shot goes off near by her she just comes out of the cover sulking and finds me .She doesn't bolt at the shot just isn't happy when it's to close

Ps she's hunting , drawing on her own and joining in a mark and if she carried on as she is in a few seasons she would be worth having a litter out of. She's pure white with tan ears and tan patches over both eyes. I don't know how to post a photo mate sorry.