Sign in to follow this  
big will

chillean blue eagle

Guest shaheen
has anybody every flown or hunted with one, are they any good, :hmm: thinking off next season

Just like a Steppe's for hawking ;) saw my first one about nine years ago when Bob Crease first impoted them into the UK.

Shaheen

I knew a guy who had one off Bob Fleece a good few years back!! not my sort of bird from a Falconry point of view I must admit, but it was nice looking and Buzzard like.....

Guest fraser hamilton

yep i have a good frend thathas 1 natcher of goald no agreshion on a kill whot so ever she was flowen at duck hare and wabbit

atb

fraser

yep i have a good frend thathas 1 natcher of goald no agreshion on a kill whot so ever she was flowen at duck hare and wabbit

atb

fraser

thanks for your info :bye:

Guest shaheen
I knew a guy who had one off Bob Fleece a good few years back!! not my sort of bird from a Falconry point of view I must admit, but it was nice looking and Buzzard like.....

How much are they now?...i last heard around the 2K mark :hmm:

Shaheen

No idea mate how much they are now! it was a guy in Lincolnshire I knew who had one back in about 2001 from Bob Creese....

Tony

Guest shaheen
No idea mate how much they are now! it was a guy in Lincolnshire I knew who had one back in about 2001 from Bob Creese....

Tony

I know Niel Mumby near Lincoln got one a couple of years ago and was 2K!.....not bad for an over grown Buzzard :whistling:

Edited by shaheen

Guest shaheen
has anybody every flown or hunted with one, are they any good, :hmm: thinking off next season

Just been told from a very reliable source that Chilean Blue Buzzard Eagle's are 3 1/2K! :icon_eek: ,and just the two people breeding themand you have to get your name down early........

Guest fraser hamilton

yep your right shaheen i was going to get 1 but it was atleast a 2 years wateing list all wate till thay are more comonlay bred and cheeper

atb

fraser

Just been told from a very reliable source that Chilean Blue Buzzard Eagle's are 3 1/2K! :icon_eek: ,and just the two people breeding themand you have to get your name down early........

cheers

but if i do get one, i'll go though my cousin, she get me discounts .

Guest shaheen

cheers

You've a PM mate,ive an idea who she is :thumbs:

Shaheen

cheers

You've a PM mate,ive an idea who she is :thumbs:

Shaheen

yes your right, :clapper: she is my cousin :thumbs: