forums are full of negative comments unfortunately.

Good for day with its colour but look at the USA forums and it's not a great story at all

Some guy in UK has had 4 and set them all back apparently

I've not seen or tried one but all the comments have put me right off until they get it sorted fully

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have just had a play with one at the shooting show.........to be honest i was quite disappointed, when you move the unit to fast ( which isn't that fast ) you get a ghosting affect on the screen, not sure what camera they use but ive seen cheaper digital NV's do a lot better !

out last night on a fox job just aswell we took the old lamp and none night vision 243 it saved the night x sight on me mates 223 was crap this is the second unit he has had the first would not power up so scott country sent another one this one would not focus when it did he couldnt follow the fox walking cos it was blured on the screen until it stopped i woul personely avoid them pleased the farmer wasn t with us

• Like 1

I'd avoid anything ATN mate, they have never been reliable, and more hassle than there worth, most distributors over here dropped them for this very reason, i.e NVGearUK and Thomas Jacks, so that speaks volumes.

first time i bought a night vision scope off atn was about 10 years ago. Not had any problem with them. ok this x sight got some glitches . but i can see 300 yds no problem, and for £510 . 10 years ago 500 pound bought me a unit that was only seeing eye shine at maybe 80 yds. ok not shot anything with it yet . i wouldn't tell any body to go buy one as yet 'til they sort the glitches out, but i will keep hold of mine for now.

The amount of people who have had ATN XSights and sent them back because there not as expected must run very high into the double figures, when you read across the forums, that should say something, along with the amount of problems they have had and still have.

i got the x sight zeroed on my 17 hmr. then i waited for it to go dark. 2 foxes showed up the first one was over 200yds. the second one was about 250yds so i didn't get a shot . but i did film them . If interested it's on you tube under b4ger731.

ps i now have sound after down loading quick time player